6 career myths you shouldn't fall for

http://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/6-career-myths-you-shouldn-t-fall-for-1357705073-slideshow/6-career-myths-you-shouldn-t-fall-for-photo-495311840.html
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Very interesting link has been posted by you. I would say that people should many a times think before they choose a career.
6 career myths you shouldn't fall for

http://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/6-career-myths-you-shouldn-t-fall-for-1357705073-slideshow/6-career-myths-you-shouldn-t-fall-for-photo-495311840.html

Good read ! However, there is no denying the fact that a good education gives you an edge over others, but career is of course a different matter altogether, and one has to be flexible !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That's a good link I must say. Moreover, I also wish to add that there are many parents who are ambitious and literally force their kids into career that they couldn't achieve themselves.
In a temple, where a powerful baba used to predict the future of the people considerabley correctly, I saw a woman asking him if her son would be come an engineer. And you know how old the son was - just 13.
Basically, one needs to choose between money and happiness. This is no doubt a myth as given in the link that what you have passion for may not necessarily give you more money. But you will definitely get more pleasure in doing what you have passion for. If you have already enough money, you may go for your choice job even if you get less money. There are also some who do honorary job on Rupee one nominal salary.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Very useful information.

People always confused about their children's career.

Be positive
Basically, one needs to choose between money and happiness. This is no doubt a myth as given in the link that what you have passion for may not necessarily give you more money. But you will definitely get more pleasure in doing what you have passion for. If you have already enough money, you may go for your choice job even if you get less money. There are also some who do honorary job on Rupee one nominal salary.

I am sure many people will choose to be happy with the money :laugh: :laugh: I also agree that passion gives ultimate happiness and I have experienced through my online work. But I found that, that kind of happiness didn't stop me from getting hungry.

I am sure many people will choose to be happy with the money :laugh: :laugh: I also agree that passion gives ultimate happiness and I have experienced through my online work. But I found that, that kind of happiness didn't stop me from getting hungry.

What we need is balancing between different objectives. Earning money and passion for certain type of work also need be balanced.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

What we need is balancing between different objectives. Earning money and passion for certain type of work also need be balanced.

True. If one combines with his passion that's close to one's heart with dedication, one can be successful in career. Most of the people blindly follow a career that's in vogue ignoring the fact that such career chasing is bound to be a failure in the long run

I just made a light hearted comment initially. But I agree with you. I have a lot of passion for cricket and currently I am covering the IPL for my client as well. So, my passion is giving me bucks too. What more can I ask for?

I just made a light hearted comment initially. But I agree with you. I have a lot of passion for cricket and currently I am covering the IPL for my client as well. So, my passion is giving me bucks too. What more can I ask for?

That's what exactly one is supposed to do. Its known as SWOT analysis. That is finding your own strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats and taking a step in the right direction. Such people will always win.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.