Are you agree ?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10530]}

Be positive
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes I agree to this they want their children to become some high professionalism people in the society.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Thank you said by: vaishnavi
Also the children of Indians are more. This shows need for family planning.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes, its true! Indians do not perceive their children as innocent children but more as future engineers and doctors and hence treat them as such and put more and more pressure on them to study!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This is real fact we always pressurise our kids to study unlike foriegners who let their kids free but I would say this is because of the over population of our country as the scope of getting job without being well educated is very minimal. :evil:
Yes, its true! Indians do not perceive their children as innocent children but more as future engineers and doctors and hence treat them as such and put more and more pressure on them to study!

It is almost unbearable these days with parents wanting their kids to do things that are beyond their reach.They dont seem to realise that ultimately the child will end up with a huge inferiority complex and will not be able to do even what he or she is capable of doing ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is almost unbearable these days with parents wanting their kids to do things that are beyond their reach.They dont seem to realise that ultimately the child will end up with a huge inferiority complex and will not be able to do even what he or she is capable of doing ...

The main problem with the Parents is they thrust their unfulfilled desires on their children, simply ignoring the fact, that their children do have their own choices and options. Simply put, the kids are sandwiched between their and parents' dreams and desires.
Also the children of Indians are more. This shows need for family planning.

It good news that Indians are serious about family planning. I noticed it that peoples who are living in rural area, which are know to give birth to more children and they believed that it is gift of god, now limiting their child up 2 or 3
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.