The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
India is #1 exporter, UP Tops the list while Meerut in UP accounts for 75% of total meat exported from UP.
No of buffaloes slaughtered exceed 10,000 every day in Meerut only. And you cannot know the exact number of cows and other cow family slaughter, because it is not official.
t

Cow slaughter is not prohibited in many states including West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand and Nort East states. Possibly, there may be industrial units in these states exporting cow beef also.

When cow is considered to be sacred in India, how do they still allow the slaughter. I don't really know the rules to much, but just read what you said. It is permitted in some of India's states is really surprising.

Anything that is not prohibited by law is considered lawful. Ban on Cow slaughter is in the 'state list' and so only states can make law. Hence some states have made law against cow slaughter whereas others have not. In North East states, there is Christian majority and so no law against cow slaughter. The political parties ruling in states like West Bengal, Bihar and Jharkhand do not favor ban on cow slaughter.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

India is #1 exporter, UP Tops the list while Meerut in UP accounts for 75% of total meat exported from UP.
No of buffaloes slaughtered exceed 10,000 every day in Meerut only. And you cannot know the exact number of cows and other cow family slaughter, because it is not official.
t

Yes I agree Meerut is a place in UP where this is infinite slaughter houses even in Delhi too is not far behind even these days I have seen people eat beef though the shop keepers say they sell buffalo meat only but who knows they may be eating meat of cow too. :blink:
t

Yes I agree Meerut is a place in UP where this is infinite slaughter houses even in Delhi too is not far behind even these days I have seen people eat beef though the shop keepers say they sell buffalo meat only but who knows they may be eating meat of cow too. :blink:

That's why non-veg should be totally stopped. Who knows what thing one is eating. I mean, be it a cow or a buffalo, after all, one living thing is eating the other.
t

That's why non-veg should be totally stopped. Who knows what thing one is eating. I mean, be it a cow or a buffalo, after all, one living thing is eating the other.

Do not stop here there is big possibility of other meats which different people in different parts of our country eat. You have to go to NE states to find out, where they eat whatever can, walk, run or fly or even crawl.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

t

Do not stop here there is big possibility of other meats which different people in different parts of our country eat. You have to go to NE states to find out, where they eat whatever can, walk, run or fly or even crawl.

Oh that's really nasty. I have seen some creatures being eaten on animal channels. How can they eat animals like that........
The first thing I really find difficult to digest is why man should eat that in the first place. We aren't 'designed' to eat and digest non-veg. Why then are we still eating that? So, cruel!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are vegetarian so we feel so bad for it. I can't see meat. When ever I crossed any meat shop I closed my eyes.
t

I have heard that in NE they eat stray dogs too. :evil:

I remember the words of AKBAR " My stomach is not graveyard of animals so why should I eat meat?". :blink:
t

I have heard that in NE they eat stray dogs too. :evil:

I remember the words of AKBAR " My stomach is not graveyard of animals so why should I eat meat?". :blink:

There is nothing like stray dogs in some of the NE regions. In fact dog is one of the costliest meats in that area that comes before pig, beef or mutton. Snake and ants too make good edible items including rats.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Beef export is definitely in knowledge of government. The exporters must also be getting taxation benefits related to export. There is ban on beef only in certain states. There is no ban in west Bengal and North East and some other states. There is definitely no ban on export of beef. It may be added that beef is not necessarily cow meat. Buffalo meat is also called beef.

There is no ban in AP also. As they are getting lot of taxes on beef so they are encouraging beef export to other countries.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Beef export is definitely in knowledge of government. The exporters must also be getting taxation benefits related to export. There is ban on beef only in certain states. There is no ban in west Bengal and North East and some other states. There is definitely no ban on export of beef. It may be added that beef is not necessarily cow meat. Buffalo meat is also called beef.

There is no ban in AP also. As they are getting lot of taxes on beef so they are encouraging beef export to other countries.

What is public opinion in Andhra Pradesh on cow slaughter ban? I feel that ban in some states and not in others depends largely on public sentiments.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.