The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
India is #1 exporter, UP Tops the list while Meerut in UP accounts for 75% of total meat exported from UP.
No of buffaloes slaughtered exceed 10,000 every day in Meerut only. And you cannot know the exact number of cows and other cow family slaughter, because it is not official.
t

Yes I agree Meerut is a place in UP where this is infinite slaughter houses even in Delhi too is not far behind even these days I have seen people eat beef though the shop keepers say they sell buffalo meat only but who knows they may be eating meat of cow too. :blink:

That's why non-veg should be totally stopped. Who knows what thing one is eating. I mean, be it a cow or a buffalo, after all, one living thing is eating the other.

Do not stop here there is big possibility of other meats which different people in different parts of our country eat. You have to go to NE states to find out, where they eat whatever can, walk, run or fly or even crawl.

I have heard that in NE they eat stray dogs too. :evil:

I remember the words of AKBAR " My stomach is not graveyard of animals so why should I eat meat?". :blink:

There is nothing like stray dogs in some of the NE regions. In fact dog is one of the costliest meats in that area that comes before pig, beef or mutton. Snake and ants too make good edible items including rats.

This more seems to be my last response for this discussion. I just cannot bear to read this stuff. It looks very disgusting to me.. :sick:
India is #1 exporter, UP Tops the list while Meerut in UP accounts for 75% of total meat exported from UP.
No of buffaloes slaughtered exceed 10,000 every day in Meerut only. And you cannot know the exact number of cows and other cow family slaughter, because it is not official.
t

Yes I agree Meerut is a place in UP where this is infinite slaughter houses even in Delhi too is not far behind even these days I have seen people eat beef though the shop keepers say they sell buffalo meat only but who knows they may be eating meat of cow too. :blink:

That's why non-veg should be totally stopped. Who knows what thing one is eating. I mean, be it a cow or a buffalo, after all, one living thing is eating the other.

Do not stop here there is big possibility of other meats which different people in different parts of our country eat. You have to go to NE states to find out, where they eat whatever can, walk, run or fly or even crawl.

I have heard that in NE they eat stray dogs too. :evil:

I remember the words of AKBAR " My stomach is not graveyard of animals so why should I eat meat?". :blink:

There is nothing like stray dogs in some of the NE regions. In fact dog is one of the costliest meats in that area that comes before pig, beef or mutton. Snake and ants too make good edible items including rats.

This more seems to be my last response for this discussion. I just cannot bear to read this stuff. It looks very disgusting to me.. :sick:

Not only disgusting. Now the discussion is on issues unrelated to the theme of the thread viz. export of beef. The topic has been fully discussed. Let there be no further response. Hence this is locked.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.