Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think life goes to the place where one takes it. Attract the good pictures of yours in mind and they will come true. Life can be good enough if I accept it to come it in the good way.

Well said Sanjay Kumar. It is importnat to have positive thoughts as you psoke about the pictures. If we stay positive, the positive energy will certainly help us.
Exactly Sir, I have read about this law of attraction and I have realized that it works all the time. For example I am playing a table tennis game. When I have thought about the winning the game, there are more times when I win the game. It all depends how powerful that winning picture is in my mind. If I want to become a good Civil Engineer, then I have to picture myself as a very effective, knowledgeable and sought after Civil Engineer. I have to dream my career life as a Civil Engineer. It worked till now and it will work in my after life too.
There was a article written by Madam Usha Manohar here about the Auto-suggestion, which I think works on the same principle. Attract the good thoughts, consciously in your mind, and they will start entering to my sub-conscious mind. So I think one can take his or her life to a beautiful, filled with happiness and peaceful path. So life can be made more beautiful, if we fill it with positive thoughts. :)
I think life goes to the place where one takes it. Attract the good pictures of yours in mind and they will come true. Life can be good enough if I accept it to come it in the good way.

Well said Sanjay Kumar. It is importnat to have positive thoughts as you psoke about the pictures. If we stay positive, the positive energy will certainly help us.

Run, take rest, run , take rest, run, take rest...................--->>>>>
Having positive thoughts is not enough. it should be supported by sincere and committed deeds.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10549]}

It is best to take life as it comes because if you keep analysing people and their intentions all the time, you are losing precious time on trivialities, instead listen to your gut feeling and go on with it !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Having an optimistic attitude towards life will lend an altogether different meaning to life. Life is not different from what we think and envisage.
An optimistic attitude is necessary to see things in a different point of view, a positive point of view. An optimist sees an opportunity in every calamity and a pessimist sees a calamity in every opportunity.

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
Yes this is the life fact. Every who meets us will teach us a lesson which is helpful in our life.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.