Victim sets alleged rapist on fire

http://in.screen.yahoo.com/rape-victim-sets-perpetrator-ablaze-053500516.html
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I wouldnt advocate violence ever but I can understand the fury and outrage that woman felt to go to that extent.If some more women take some drastic measures such men might wake up to the fact that women are not totally helpless >>

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: V.Arunkumar
Even I too don't favor violence but definitely people should have some fear that females can also resist and have a courage to harm the people who try to molest them. :)

I wouldnt advocate violence ever but I can understand the fury and outrage that woman felt to go to that extent.If some more women take some drastic measures such men might wake up to the fact that women are not totally helpless >>

Yes it is not good for society and nation than people took law in their hand. But we must be think that what is reason behind it. Our slow justice system and politics is responsible for it. In DSP murder case of UP it is very hard to to punish the culprit.

I agree. I don't support violence. But women should have some sort of protective measures against these men.
She didn't do any crime. She tried to protect herself. She couldn't. She wanted to kill herself. If she did that, is it good decision?

He was a noted criminal. What is the loss for the society with his murder? I think some women eaters will get some fear.
Even I too don't favor violence but definitely people should have some fear that females can also resist and have a courage to harm the people who try to molest them. :)

Some times a thorn has to be used to extract a thorn . Yes, I agree, law shouldn't be taken into our hands. But in some cases for self protection, law supports the action of taking law in to one's hands.
She didn't do any crime. She tried to protect herself. She couldn't. She wanted to kill herself. If she did that, is it good decision?

He was a noted criminal. What is the loss for the society with his murder? I think some women eaters will get some fear.

I am not saying killing herself is a better decision. But one should not take law in their own hands. If that is allowed, some women with criminal motive can kill innocent men apparently filing a rape case.
If the man were killed as a result of resistance against rape, it would be okay. But it appears that the man only tried to rape. She set him on fire later. This is certainly unfair. But may be the woman's sentiments or feeling of revenge was too strong.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

At times some women get hyper about things even when it is not intended - I remember once while I was travelling on a crowded local bus , a man standing lost his balance and fell forward when the driver braked suddenly accidentally touching a woman and she began screaming at the top of her voice and started hitting him with her hand bag .She wouldn't listen when the others told her that he had lost balance and fallen against her..The poor fellow got off at the next stop to escape from such humiliation ! So one has to be careful while making accusation and taking law into hands and resorting to violence should be avoided at any cost !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.