The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Arun are you doctor? You have enough knowledge of human body.

Of course I am

Of course I am

Used Dr. with you name.
Armed forces are particular about physical standards and uniformity. Even if one is quite healthy, shorter or greater height or weight may disqualify. Heart at wrong place is clearly a departure from norm. I am not aware of exact norms of medical examination fro recruitment. But whatever the rules, medical board will strictly adhere to. If an exception is made, it will be decided at highest level.

yes it is right that a person must be fulfill all condition to select in army. But in this case the person in question have not any fault. I think army norms are also silent for the location of heart.

There is no need for norms about location of heart. Doctors well know anatomy of human body and so well understand how our body organs are located. As this is a peculiar case, a decision in favor of the individual can be taken only at highest level.

Some social organization come forward to help this young person,

Of course I am

It is nice to know that we have a doctor amidst us....we may get to read some informative health related articles ! I know you have written many articles before on health since you are one of the oldest members here...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: V.Arunkumar

Of course I am

Oh you are a doctor, Arunkumar? I didn't know that. But now I know :laugh: :laugh: And you are active here too. But which doctor are you - MBBS or in some literature?
We often hear about people having their organs in odd places or in abnormal positions. Also, people live with them normal life as well.
I think the thread has enough posts by learned members therefore locked.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.