Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hmmm... That is difficult to follow for passengers. :blink:

But as Gulshan Ji said then one should also get the benefits too of being fatty. :laugh:

On the contrary they should pay more for consuming more resources. :whistle:

Do you mean they are " Bojh hai dharti par"?. :evil:

But as Gulshan Ji said then one should also get the benefits too of being fatty. :laugh:

nana, I m sure you won't have to pay extra IT even if you have few extra pounds. More the merrier buddy.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

nana, I m sure you won't have to pay extra IT even if you have few extra pounds. More the merrier buddy.

Come on I am slim then why should I worry. :laugh: :laugh:

If that's the case, then I am also at ease. I mean, I too won't have to pay too much to fly.... :lol:

If that's the case, then I am also at ease. I mean, I too won't have to pay too much to fly.... :lol:

Maintain it for the future too who knows if this gets implemented in future. :laugh:

Maintain it for the future too who knows if this gets implemented in future. :laugh:

I am sure with my 72kg I wont be asked to pay extra. But who knows, let me find out while I reach to airline's office soon.

I am sure with my 72kg I wont be asked to pay extra. But who knows, let me find out while I reach to airline's office soon.

72kgs is OK but I have 80 Kgs and trying to shed off some weight otherwise I will be in loss due to my extra weight. :woohoo:

72kgs is OK but I have 80 Kgs and trying to shed off some weight otherwise I will be in loss due to my extra weight. :woohoo:

Oh, for that much of weight you are liable to be charged extra for at least 20 kg. You shall have to pay 33% extra fare.

Oh thanks for the advice. I didn't ever think of that. I was just living in the present and never thought of the future :lol: :lol:

Oh, for that much of weight you are liable to be charged extra for at least 20 kg. You shall have to pay 33% extra fare.

Yes even I feel so I should work out to reduce my weight.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.