Here are some foods to help our weight loss

http://www.health.com/health/gallery/thumbnails/0,,20475957,00.html

Oats is one of the important food

Be positive
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

A very useful list. Most of them are regular foods included in my diet. In addition to this, I do Yoga.
Thank you said by: vaishnavi
Oh but I always thought that banana and cheese are helpful in increasing fats in the body. :S :blink: :blink: :blink:
Oats are contrary to popular belief not really healthy as they are highly processed! The other foods are good sources of essential nutrients and fiber and healthy!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

That's indeed a good list. I was aware of some of the items mentioned while some were new to me. It's the positive side of allowing to post a link where we can go on to read the article. Good job by Boddunan.
Oats are contrary to popular belief not really healthy as they are highly processed! The other foods are good sources of essential nutrients and fiber and healthy!

Is that so Kalyani ? Of course we dont need to run after food items highly recommended by some brands just so that they can sell their product - the best thing to do is eat everything in moderation and work it out...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Is that so Kalyani ? Of course we dont need to run after food items highly recommended by some brands just so that they can sell their product - the best thing to do is eat everything in moderation and work it out...

Yes Usha, the oats we get here are all so highly processed that they hardly contain any good nutrients so they are better eaten once or twice a month, should be treated like junk food.

Actually, most of the above mentioned foods, we really do not need them at all to keep fit, they are brought here by multinational companies for great profits, the foods that we eat traditionally are enough and much better than the above nutrition wise. But since now with the nouveau rich, the trend is all about eating branded foods!

Yes Usha, the oats we get here are all so highly processed that they hardly contain any good nutrients so they are better eaten once or twice a month, should be treated like junk food.

Actually, most of the above mentioned foods, we really do not need them at all to keep fit, they are brought here by multinational companies for great profits, the foods that we eat traditionally are enough and much better than the above nutrition wise. But since now with the nouveau rich, the trend is all about eating branded foods!

I agree, Oats are being marketed so furiously, they have oats idlis,oats upma and oats payasam etc just to get more customers...Our ancestors were all fitter and trimmer than us without any of this stuff, they ate healthy and worked hard and also had regular habits...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A very useful list. Most of them are regular foods included in my diet. In addition to this, I do Yoga.

Also tried sweet loki juice

Also tried sweet loki juice

Pumpkins,gourds and bitter gourd is supposed to be excellent for health.In fact in our place there is a saying that, those who eat at least one of the varieties every other day will have no reason to fall sick !

I agree, Oats are being marketed so furiously, they have oats idlis,oats upma and oats payasam etc just to get more customers...Our ancestors were all fitter and trimmer than us without any of this stuff, they ate healthy and worked hard and also had regular habits...

Yes! If you look carefully, all such packaged foods are being sold by multinational companies, all for high profits!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.