Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even I read it in news that president rejected 8 applications for pity. But I feel it should not be executed in haste. :blink:

What haste, they were dying every day, so that was a relief for them. In India people have a tendency to make mountain of molehills. If they hanged, why? If they did not hang, Why not? They informed the relatives but postal department did not deliver it timely. Also while they commit terrorist attacks, do they inform public or government?

I don't whether they informed their family members. But that's right there would have been some more terrorist attacks if they would have made the news public. :blink:

That and also a lot of sympathy would be built up with some so called human rights groups protesting and the issue would get delayed further ! I am with the government as far as it was handled ..

I agree! For years everyone had been crying out for blood the moment Kasab or Guru's names were uttered so when ultimately they were hanged. why are now people questioning the decision saying it was too hasty? I really cannot see the logic behind it. So far as those were concerned, a lot of critical issues such as public safety was concerned hence the executions were carried out with complete secrecy.
Wrt to the current 8 sentences that have been stayed by the government, they are of murderers and rapists who have carried out heinous crimes and rightly deserve to be hanged, but it should be done with the concerned families in full knowledge!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Even I read it in news that president rejected 8 applications for pity. But I feel it should not be executed in haste. :blink:

What haste, they were dying every day, so that was a relief for them. In India people have a tendency to make mountain of molehills. If they hanged, why? If they did not hang, Why not? They informed the relatives but postal department did not deliver it timely. Also while they commit terrorist attacks, do they inform public or government?

Terrorists will not inform before killing. In fact, they would not collect family details and address of the persons likely to be killed. But when a terrorist is hanged till death by process of law, it is mandatory to inform family in time and let them have last meeting. British government is still condemned for hanging Bhagat singh and others secretly without allowing his family to meet him. The supreme court decision is obviously not without reason.

I agree they won't collect their family details also there is no need to do so. But in the case of Kasab government already knew the details. :lol:

But that's just for the sake of humanity they should have done it. :)

Terrorists will not inform before killing. In fact, they would not collect family details and address of the persons likely to be killed. But when a terrorist is hanged till death by process of law, it is mandatory to inform family in time and let them have last meeting. British government is still condemned for hanging Bhagat singh and others secretly without allowing his family to meet him. The supreme court decision is obviously not without reason.

I agree they won't collect their family details also there is no need to do so. But in the case of Kasab government already knew the details. :lol:

Humanity and terrorism do not go together especially in India where people try to sound as if they are in favor of terrorist in place of rule of law. Tey need to deal with strictly to let others know the consequences. We must follow Israel who takes 100 if it has to give 1.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Humanity and terrorism do not go together especially in India where people try to sound as if they are in favor of terrorist in place of rule of law. Tey need to deal with strictly to let others know the consequences. We must follow Israel who takes 100 if it has to give 1.

Exactly they don,t go together but when terrorist is in our control then we can show some humanity towards him/her. :)

Exactly they don,t go together but when terrorist is in our control then we can show some humanity towards him/her. :)

We offered them every thing possible including, legal assistance, good food, fair justice and whatever there was possible. If you think that we should have invited a procession shouting in their favor or blasting their way to release them, you are expecting for too much.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We offered them every thing possible including, legal assistance, good food, fair justice and whatever there was possible. If you think that we should have invited a procession shouting in their favor or blasting their way to release them, you are expecting for too much.

All that we need is to go by law- national and international. There is no meaning in procession shouting in their favor or against.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.