:( CM of Rajasthan is now on visit of my city. Rs.5.5 lacs spend for renovation of rooms where he will spend one night. What a expensive guest.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Which city and renovation of which rooms??? :blink: :blink: If you could provide a news link it will help everyone understand this better!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Which city and renovation of which rooms??? :blink: :blink: If you could provide a news link it will help everyone understand this better!

city Sriganganganagr and room of circuit house. news link is not possible today because page is not available. I will post it tomorrow.

city Sriganganganagr and room of circuit house. news link is not possible today because page is not available. I will post it tomorrow.

Okay! No problem!
Sriganganagar is a border town in Rajasthan, isn't it??

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

A major part of revenue is spend behind political leaders which is beared by common people and this is a tragedy.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
This is waste of money instead they should spend this money on some improvement works I am sure the CM would have been appreciated by the people there. :)
There's indeed a lot of money spent when some big personality is going to visit a certain place. When Bill Clinton visited India, then too there was a lot of bucks spent.
There's indeed a lot of money spent when some big personality is going to visit a certain place. When Bill Clinton visited India, then too there was a lot of bucks spent.

Bill Clinton's visit opened up many economic investments in America so spending money on him was compensated and when we have a guest coming from another country we need to look after their comfort and security ! The case is different here, the CM visiting a town in his own state, so why all the fuss ? isnt there something better to spend money on?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Actually these guest houses or circuit houses which are official guest houses for government guests are so ill maintained that when an important guest arrives they have to maintain and make it ready for proper stay of the guests. That is nothing new but they spend extra as no one asks a question for this 'non plan' (an official term) budget allocation. A circuit house is a big building that needs big budget to maintain properly. CM travels with a big team therefore more rooms are required so maintenance cost is also big.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Bill Clinton's visit opened up many economic investments in America so spending money on him was compensated and when we have a guest coming from another country we need to look after their comfort and security ! The case is different here, the CM visiting a town in his own state, so why all the fuss ? isnt there something better to spend money on?

Yes, I have to agree with you on the second point. If a leader is going to visit the same part of his state, it doesn't really need all that to spend. After all, he is not a new person to that part of the state.

Yes, I have to agree with you on the second point. If a leader is going to visit the same part of his state, it doesn't really need all that to spend. After all, he is not a new person to that part of the state.

Exactly ! It shows how poor his adminstration is if they have to spend lakhs of rupees to repair even a guess house meant for VVIPS, imagine the state of other governmental buildings and structures !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: anil
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.