Anger is a completely normal, usually healthy, human emotion. But when it gets out of control and turns destructive, it can lead to problems—problems at work, in your personal relationships, and in the overall quality of your life.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10565]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Anger is an all destructive force that may even ruin someone's life! So anger management is the best option if you have uncontrollable anger!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

oh yes that’s true. Our mind not only works faster, but also in the wrong direction. And that is always dangerous and risky too.
Anger is also an emotion and we cannot get rid of this totally. If this is within controllable limit, we may expect positive results. I once saw an old man who would begin doing some physical work and would rest only when his anger subdued. Thus he utilized his anger to the best. When anger is too intense, this may be destructive.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Anger is a negative energy and if it is used without any purpose it can definitely ruin your life. If you are patient in one moment of anger, then you can escape a hundred days of sorrow.

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
Anger is a negative energy and if it is used without any purpose it can definitely ruin your life. If you are patient in one moment of anger, then you can escape a hundred days of sorrow.

Anger has always worked in the negative way and if there is anything working in the positive sense, then I guess, it cannot be termed as anger. Anger is always associated with drawbacks and downsides.
Anger is not a problem, it is just a unhealthy emotion.

Always Anger increase our heart rate and blood pressure.

It is a reality that Anger always hurts other.

Be positive

And what about oneself? Anger also hurts oneself too like others. But anger up to some extent is very necessary to have things running smoothly.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Anger is a completely normal, usually healthy, human emotion. But when it gets out of control and turns destructive, it can lead to problems—problems at work, in your personal relationships, and in the overall quality of your life.

Very true ! Anger is an extremely negative emotion when it gets out of control which it does most of the times...these days there are anger management classes, also meditation which helps us control it better and channelise it in a more positive manner !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Very true ! Anger is an extremely negative emotion when it gets out of control which it does most of the times...these days there are anger management classes, also meditation which helps us control it better and channelise it in a more positive manner !

After all anger is a force and if vented out in the wrong direction can cause problems for everyone around. But anger up to some extent is very necessary. The parents out here will understand what I am saying.

And what about oneself? Anger also hurts oneself too like others. But anger up to some extent is very necessary to have things running smoothly.

True, anger damages one's own health by giving rise to problems like hypertension, depression etc. A little bit of anger is necessary to use it as a fuel for self-motivation but the limit has to be decided by yourself and usually there is a fine line between that healthy anger and blind rage!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.