Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Anger is not a problem, it is just a unhealthy emotion.

Always Anger increase our heart rate and blood pressure.

It is a reality that Anger always hurts other.

And what about oneself? Anger also hurts oneself too like others. But anger up to some extent is very necessary to have things running smoothly.

True, anger damages one's own health by giving rise to problems like hypertension, depression etc. A little bit of anger is necessary to use it as a fuel for self-motivation but the limit has to be decided by yourself and usually there is a fine line between that healthy anger and blind rage!

And I feel one hardly happens to understand where that line is. But as adults and mature people, they should understand it.
Anger in limits works wonders. I'm of the firm opinion that several intelligent people used this trait for their and society's advantage,
What could be a better example than 'Satyagraha', Gandhian way of showing anger that gave independence to this country?
Anger in limits works wonders. I'm of the firm opinion that several intelligent people used this trait for their and society's advantage,
What could be a better example than 'Satyagraha', Gandhian way of showing anger that gave independence to this country?

I have often heard many people in the field of spiritualism who do not justify anger. But I believe that anger is a must up to some extent to keep things running smoothly.
That's very true. At certain limit it is okay and nobody can avoid it. But it should be always under control.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
That's very true. At certain limit it is okay and nobody can avoid it. But it should be always under control.

Like any other human emotions anger if kept in a respectable distance and used judicially, one can reap rich dividends.It's the best tool for parenting. provided its in control as said above.

Like any other human emotions anger if kept in a respectable distance and used judicially, one can reap rich dividends.It's the best tool for parenting. provided its in control as said above.

Yes. EVen I had mentioned about parenting in one of the posts here. I lost touch of that post. But I have seen people who have spoiled their kids as they never exercised their anger on them.

And what about oneself? Anger also hurts oneself too like others. But anger up to some extent is very necessary to have things running smoothly.

True, anger damages one's own health by giving rise to problems like hypertension, depression etc. A little bit of anger is necessary to use it as a fuel for self-motivation but the limit has to be decided by yourself and usually there is a fine line between that healthy anger and blind rage!

And I feel one hardly happens to understand where that line is. But as adults and mature people, they should understand it.

expressing strong resentment against something wrong is okay. You may express anger but should not be internally too much charged with anger.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

expressing strong resentment against something wrong is okay. You may express anger but should not be internally too much charged with anger.

Anger should be constructive, not with a destructive attitude, Anger is meant to bring in a positive change.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Anger should be constructive, not with a destructive attitude, Anger is meant to bring in a positive change.

Anger has always been seen as a negative force. I wonder how many will agree anger is for the better (I am not one of those...)

Anger has always been seen as a negative force. I wonder how many will agree anger is for the better (I am not one of those...)

You should be skilled enough to know how to use a two edged knife. Anger management can be tricky.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.