What things should I consider when registering my site with a host. I am gathering the information so that it can help me pen an article.
== To the Moderators==
Will it be fine if I write an article with this info and use it for the current contest?
If not I guess we can still continue with this thread :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What things should I consider when registering my site with a host. I am gathering the information so that it can help me pen an article.
== To the Moderators==
Will it be fine if I write an article with this info and use it for the current contest?

One of the most heartening criteria that Maveric announced in his thread was, 'Write on anything.' Basing on this . you can write an article on the required things one should take into consideration before registering the site.
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
== To the Moderators==

One of the most heartening criteria that Maveric announced in his thread was, 'Write on anything.' Basing on this . you can write an article on the required things one should take into consideration before registering the site.

Yes, I have that in mind. So, I started this thread. I hope I will not be mistaken here. If I find enough material, I will get going immediately.
The only question is I may have to use the names of the companies (But I guess, I will make a random mention of them, which should be fine in that case).
== To the Moderators==

Yes, I have that in mind. So, I started this thread. I hope I will not be mistaken here. If I find enough material, I will get going immediately.
The only question is I may have to use the names of the companies (But I guess, I will make a random mention of them, which should be fine in that case).

Without using the names you can write an article. Just say Host X, Host Y etc
== To the Moderators==

Without using the names you can write an article. Just say Host X, Host Y etc

Yes, that would be helpful. Thanks. That was a good point.
WEll, how much traffic is allow per month.. That's what mostly people look first. So add it in your list. he he

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
== To the Moderators==

I think that would be fine and helpful for many including me who are looking forward for such an article.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

== To the Moderators==

I think that would be fine and helpful for many including me who are looking forward for such an article.

Better go for Google sites, which is a more reliable and responsible Host. The icing on the cake is its free.
== To the Moderators==

Better go for Google sites, which is a more reliable and responsible Host. The icing on the cake is its free.

The fact is bigbro, the time I would spend earning 100$ through my blog prove a mere waste as the amount, I if ever got paid by google to me, shall be far too lesser than what I do without a blog. Maybe some big ones know how to do it fast and easy, but I am not one of them.i

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

== To the Moderators==

The fact is bigbro, the time I would spend earning 100$ through my blog prove a mere waste as the amount, I if ever got paid by google to me, shall be far too lesser than what I do without a blog. Maybe some big ones know how to do it fast and easy, but I am not one of them.i

You are right. There are several ways to make money, than wasting lot of time and money for a paltry amount.
== To the Moderators==

I am looking to go for Wordpress. I highly recommend that. I am using Blogger currently and has too less facilities than that of WP. And WP is free too.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.