Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I saw the lunar eclipse last night, it was only partial when I watched it but still it looked really very beautiful!

Oh you were the fortunate one to watch it. I couldn't. There was a cloud cover over here and it was thick. It rained a bit too. I lost the chance :(

Same here, I was too sleepy and it was cloudy and drizzling at night so I missed the chance....I am waiting for the next comet to appear,it really is an experience to watch it...

Aww, may be next time! When is the comet scheduled to appear, do you now by any chance?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I saw the lunar eclipse last night, it was only partial when I watched it but still it looked really very beautiful!

Oh you were the fortunate one to watch it. I couldn't. There was a cloud cover over here and it was thick. It rained a bit too. I lost the chance :(

Same here, I was too sleepy and it was cloudy and drizzling at night so I missed the chance....I am waiting for the next comet to appear,it really is an experience to watch it...

Aww, may be next time! When is the comet scheduled to appear, do you now by any chance?

There is one which is supposed to come later this year supposed to be the brightest of them all...given a link below !
http://www.christianpost.com/news/comet-nearing-earth-may-be-brightest-in-generations-87424/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yeah I think it rained in your district! We in Pune were lucky, at first it was cloudy around 12 midnight but later on the clouds shifted and the sky became really clear and I could watch it, around 1:10 or thereabouts but could not keep myself awake to watch it fully, but what partial eclipse I saw, it was beautiful! :)

Yes, in Ahmednagar it was really unfortunate. I spoke to my friend who is in Pune and he also said that he saw it. I think Puneits were luckier...!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.