Hi,
One of my articles is rejected. Editor comment on the Dashboard mentions - 'Other comments mentioned in user notes - please mention the source of images'. My question is: how can I see the User Notes to see other comments of the editor?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Normally when you clicked on the article title you get to see the comments meant for users. But I think the reason for rejection is mentioned- you have to mention the source of images used at the bottom of the article. So mention the source and subm,it article for review again.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Thanks, Kalyani. But, where in the article can I mention the image source. I don't see any specific field for it on the Edit Page.

Thanks,
Anshu
Thanks, Kalyani. But, where in the article can I mention the image source. I don't see any specific field for it on the Edit Page.

Thanks,
Anshu

Anshu, there is no specific field.

Right at the bottom of your article mention it like this, for example:

Image Source: Wikipedia

Or

Image Source: Author's collection etc.!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thanks !!
If possible mention the full url of the image so that we can verify if the image is not copy-protected.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.