{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10590]}

Be positive
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like the mangoes.. And the one advantage mentioned above is big one. :D

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: vaishnavi
Till today, I knew that mangoes are good for eyes, but they keep cancer away, well something new! I am going to eat more and more mangoes this summer :)

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
I eat all fruits.

But I like watermelon most.

Which is your favorite one?

Be positive
Very beautiful and informative thread. Pictures added more colour to the thread.
I like grapes very much. Thanks for the information. That's true fruits have essential minerals which are required for the growth of our body one should eat them but these days it has become people to buy fruits as the prices of fruits are increasing day by day. :evil:
Banana is available in all seasons, so if you can't find any other fruits, at least eat 1 banana daily because it is a good source of potassium and iron. It gets rid of constipation and also an alternative to chemical laxatives.

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
Hey what's that. Where did you get it from? What a good image and how informative it is. I am going to save it for regular reference.

I like every fruit but it is very hard to eat fruit daily. Fruits are costly.

I have to agree with you. Fruits are costly here too. But what we do is, we avoid all the other expenses and spend on fruits instead. These days grapes and sweet oranges are common in our house.

I have to agree with you. Fruits are costly here too. But what we do is, we avoid all the other expenses and spend on fruits instead. These days grapes and sweet oranges are common in our house.

Yes that's true we must cut unnecessary expenses and should spend more on food.. :)
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.