Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Banana is available in all seasons, so if you can't find any other fruits, at least eat 1 banana daily because it is a good source of potassium and iron. It gets rid of constipation and also an alternative to chemical laxatives.

I agree with you. While choosing a fruit, one should bear in mind its availability all along the year. That's why, I too like Bananas. The icing on the cake is that it's cheap.
Banana is available in all seasons, so if you can't find any other fruits, at least eat 1 banana daily because it is a good source of potassium and iron. It gets rid of constipation and also an alternative to chemical laxatives.

I agree with you. While choosing a fruit, one should bear in mind its availability all along the year. That's why, I too like Bananas. The icing on the cake is that it's cheap.

Yes, but it should also be remembered that if a person has running nose, he should avoid bananas. I have heard this from many people. Is there any truth in that?
Fruits are wonderful natural resources. All fruits give us fiber, nutrition and energy.

But Diabetic patients should not eat fruits like bananas, chickoo, mango, custard apple and jackfruit etc. Because it contains more sugar.

Eating too mach Bananas and mangoes upset your tummy.

Apple is good for your upset tummy. So "An apple a day keeps the doctor away"

Be positive
Lovely pictures and delicious fruits! I really like most of the above fruits but would rather much just eat them to enjoy their lovely flavours than to keep away any number of diseases! :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: vaishnavi
Fruits are wonderful natural resources. All fruits give us fiber, nutrition and energy.

But Diabetic patients should not eat fruits like bananas, chickoo, mango, custard apple and jackfruit etc. Because it contains more sugar.

Eating too mach Bananas and mangoes upset your tummy.

Apple is good for your upset tummy. So "An apple a day keeps the doctor away"

.........And they say, if the doctor is beautiful, keep the apple away......... :laugh: :laugh:

Yes, but it should also be remembered that if a person has running nose, he should avoid bananas. I have heard this from many people. Is there any truth in that?

I eat a banana every day. I never experienced running nose or cold.
I love fruits and can go on eating any amount of them.Now during summer fruits are available in plenty, water melons, mangoes of course and oranges and pineapples all so tasty and keeps you cool..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10590]}

I like every fruit but it is very hard to eat fruit daily. Fruits are costly.

I have to agree with you. Fruits are costly here too. But what we do is, we avoid all the other expenses and spend on fruits instead. These days grapes and sweet oranges are common in our house.

It may be cheaper in your are here it is 60 to 80 Rs. per kg.

Wow. That's new info to me. But I meant to say that when one has a running nose, but shouldn't start eating it during that period.

Wow. That's new info to me. But I meant to say that when one has a running nose, but shouldn't start eating it during that period.

Owing to its rich nutrients,Probably Bananas are the most widely consumed fruit in the world. Benefits of Bananas range from providing healthy skin and hair to prevention of Cancer. No fruit which as inexpensive as Banana can give you such benefits.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.