Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Banana is available in all seasons, so if you can't find any other fruits, at least eat 1 banana daily because it is a good source of potassium and iron. It gets rid of constipation and also an alternative to chemical laxatives.

I agree with you. While choosing a fruit, one should bear in mind its availability all along the year. That's why, I too like Bananas. The icing on the cake is that it's cheap.

Yes, but it should also be remembered that if a person has running nose, he should avoid bananas. I have heard this from many people. Is there any truth in that?

I eat a banana every day. I never experienced running nose or cold.

Wow. That's new info to me. But I meant to say that when one has a running nose, but shouldn't start eating it during that period.

Owing to its rich nutrients,Probably Bananas are the most widely consumed fruit in the world. Benefits of Bananas range from providing healthy skin and hair to prevention of Cancer. No fruit which as inexpensive as Banana can give you such benefits.

Yes Banana are consumed more than any fruit not only because of its benefits but also because its comparatively cheaper than other fruits. :evil:
No doubt having fruits should be a part of daily diet because they contain almost all those substances which are required for the body.
It keeps us safe from a lot of diseases use of fruits doesn't let us gain weight because of zero fats and also a very less amount of calories simply full of benefits.

Orlando workout
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10590]}

Having fruits and milk daily improves our health and charm in our body. Most of the hero's and heroine's and miss India and miss universe and model follow this formula only

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I pick watermelon the most....
Papaya is also good for digestive system...

Having fruits and milk daily improves our health and charm in our body. Most of the hero's and heroine's and miss India and miss universe and model follow this formula only

Most of the fruits are tasted by me. but i love to have mango, cherry, grapes, apples, banana, water melon, orange, pineapple, blue berries

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Most of the fruits are tasted by me. but i love to have mango, cherry, grapes, apples, banana, water melon, orange, pineapple, blue berries

It is season of water melon and musk melon. Musk melon of Rajasthan is famous for its flavour and sweetness.
I love fruits and since we have some in our own garden like Papaya,bananas, custard apple, mangoes,guavas and jack fruit we normally have some fruit or the other available all round the year and on a daily basis.Now there are plenty of mangoes and of course bananas and papayas are always there.I love other fruits like cherries,strawberries,peaches and black grapes too...So all in all I eat plenty of fruits !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Great Info. i would like to add the benefits of banana. Banana gives you instant energy. It contains magnesium which stimulates brain.
Fruits are wonderful natural resources. All fruits give us fiber, nutrition and energy.

But Diabetic patients should not eat fruits like bananas, chickoo, mango, custard apple and jackfruit etc. Because it contains more sugar.

Eating too mach Bananas and mangoes upset your tummy.

Apple is good for your upset tummy. So "An apple a day keeps the doctor away"

.........And they say, if the doctor is beautiful, keep the apple away......... :laugh: :laugh:

You mean we should go to a lady doctor for our UTI problems? :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.