Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I generally use fruits in my lunch time. I avoid eating any thing else but fruits and salads.

There should ideally be some gape between the intake of fruits and our meals. If taken immediately after or before meals absorption of fruits are reduced to great extent.

I ensure availability of a fruit all along the year, so that there won't be any break. Bananas are such fruits. I start my day with a banana.

I have just mentioned that there should be some gape between meals and fruit intake.
Fruits are wonderful natural resources. All fruits give us fiber, nutrition and energy.

But Diabetic patients should not eat fruits like bananas, chickoo, mango, custard apple and jackfruit etc. Because it contains more sugar.

Eating too mach Bananas and mangoes upset your tummy.

Apple is good for your upset tummy. So "An apple a day keeps the doctor away"

.........And they say, if the doctor is beautiful, keep the apple away......... :laugh: :laugh:

You mean we should go to a lady doctor for our UTI problems? :laugh: :laugh:

heheheh :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: good one
Having fruits and milk daily is very good for our health. This will avoid health problems, brings a beautiful charm in your skin, your skin will get a special glow, No wrinkles occurs. No agedness in you. You will be young.

Most of our film stars and models have fruits and milk

Green vegetables and fruits are the nature's gift and are very good for health...

Here it is peak season of water melon and musk melon. We are enjoying both. Both are not much expensive. Best thing with these than no chemicals used for ripening. These are 100% natural.

We are also enjoying them these days....

I generally use fruits in my lunch time. I avoid eating any thing else but fruits and salads.

There should ideally be some gape between the intake of fruits and our meals. If taken immediately after or before meals absorption of fruits are reduced to great extent.

I ensure availability of a fruit all along the year, so that there won't be any break. Bananas are such fruits. I start my day with a banana.

I have just mentioned that there should be some gape between meals and fruit intake.

Yes I have also heard this that after eating your meal we should not consume fruits so there should be some gap between your meal and fruits...
Thank you said by: suni51
Having fruits and milk daily is very good for our health. This will avoid health problems, brings a beautiful charm in your skin, your skin will get a special glow, No wrinkles occurs. No agedness in you. You will be young.

Green vegetables and fruits are the nature's gift and are very good for health...

Here it is peak season of water melon and musk melon. We are enjoying both. Both are not much expensive. Best thing with these than no chemicals used for ripening. These are 100% natural.

We are also enjoying them these days....

These are available to us till the rain begins. Rajasthan have one river Banas. All musk melon and watermelon are cultivating in catchment area of the river.

I love melons and there are ever so many varieties these days ...They taste so good in fruit salads and mixed salads. Grapes are another fruit that I really like, the Black seedless variety is very tasty and one can go on eating them..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10697]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I love melons and there are ever so many varieties these days ...They taste so good in fruit salads and mixed salads. Grapes are another fruit that I really like, the Black seedless variety is very tasty and one can go on eating them..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10697]}

In AP, a another seedless variety of grapes known as Anab -e - Shahi is available known for sweetness. Besides bananas they are my fav fruits.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.