Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Where is 'Leader Board' point competition? It little bit slow point earning by members and Sandhya is also present. I means member not working activily this time.

Leaderboard is very much there and ticking away, you probably missed it ...Since the posts are regulated with no spamming, the numbers are bound to reduce and on the whole a healthy trend for the site ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Where is 'Leader Board' point competition? It little bit slow point earning by members and Sandhya is also present. I means member not working activily this time.

Leaderboard is very much there and ticking away, you probably missed it ...Since the posts are regulated with no spamming, the numbers are bound to reduce and on the whole a healthy trend for the site ...

I agree with you. Any measure taken to curb spamming is welcome. Maintaining the sanctity of the site comes first.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

I agree with you. Any measure taken to curb spamming is welcome. Maintaining the sanctity of the site comes first.

Do you think has there been steps taken to reduce spamming here? :blink:

I don't think so. :blink:

Spamming is a never ending threat to any site. Do you mind let me know the reason for your comment?

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I think previously point system was ok when forum reply point was 5 I think it should remain same.

I already said this when the point system was revised but admin was adamant. :(

As its admin decision and we have to follow it but further its our choice if we remain with the site or go on to another site which we may find better than this. :blink:
Believe me or not forum posts used to get 3 points for 2 years after boddunan started, later revised to 5 but short lived. The activity neither skyrocketed nor south bounded because of the changes IMHO. Ofcourse we do revise the points time to time but it is too short time to take decision on recently made change.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Spamming is a never ending threat to any site. Do you mind let me know the reason for your comment?

Maverick I am not arguing but the thing is when there are few members on the site then who's going to spam. :blink:

But that's true the users are going away from boddunan and once they are gone its not easy to get them back though I know it hardly matters but in long term it may. :blink:

And I agree its not good to change point system so frequently as its your wish and we can do what we wish. :blink:
My honest feeling on this count simply is that alexa rank could neither be the barometer nor thermometer to determine the exact course of Boddunan. The very fact that the site is kicking and alive for so many years bears testimony to the fact that site is ready to face the dynamics of situations and which does call for timely changes being brought in. There could not be any sure-fire prescription for achieving dramatic progress in this regard. Although I have been away for altogether different reasons but I firmly believe and subscribe to what is already is known. Only the quality quotient - nothing else can take us to a new high and forum could not be a medium for that. We have to turn in quality articles in good numbers to improve our standing. That's all about it!

Maverick I am not arguing but the thing is when there are few members on the site then who's going to spam. :blink:

But that's true the users are going away from boddunan and once they are gone its not easy to get them back though I know it hardly matters but in long term it may. :blink:

And I agree its not good to change point system so frequently as its your wish and we can do what we wish. :blink:

So what was your basic point, should the spamming be allowed to increase traffic or points increased? Be specific while making a suggestion.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

So what was your basic point, should the spamming be allowed to increase traffic or points increased? Be specific while making a suggestion.

Anything you may find suitable for the site because you all know better. :blink:
@ SJ- I think you are part of the site so why should you shy away if you have any thing to share with admin?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.