Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@ SJ- I think you are part of the site so why should you shy away if you have any thing to share with admin?

Of course I am but I see most of the people don't agree so its better for me then follow with the site whatever rules they have set or quit if I don't find it according to my ways. :blink:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
My honest feeling on this count simply is that alexa rank could neither be the barometer or thermometer to determine the exact course of Boddunan. The very fact that the site is kicking and alive for so many years bears testimony to the fact that site is ready to face the dynamics of situations and which does call for timely changes being brought in. There could not be any sure-fire prescription for achieving dramatic progress in this regard. Although I have been away for altogether different reasons but I firmly believe and subscribe to what is already is known. Only the quality quotient - nothing else can take us to a new high and forum could not be a medium for that. We have to turn in quality articles in good numbers to improve our standing. That's all about it!

I totally agree with that, a change is always needed to reach new heights anywhere in life.......

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Where is 'Leader Board' point competition? It little bit slow point earning by members and Sandhya is also present. I means member not working activily this time.

Leaderboard is very much there and ticking away, you probably missed it ...Since the posts are regulated with no spamming, the numbers are bound to reduce and on the whole a healthy trend for the site ...

I agree with you. Any measure taken to curb spamming is welcome. Maintaining the sanctity of the site comes first.

Do you think has there been steps taken to reduce spamming here? :blink:

I don't think so. :blink:

I sure think so, and when members co operate things are bound to change for the better and show results

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Where is 'Leader Board' point competition? It little bit slow point earning by members and Sandhya is also present. I means member not working activily this time.

Leaderboard is very much there and ticking away, you probably missed it ...Since the posts are regulated with no spamming, the numbers are bound to reduce and on the whole a healthy trend for the site ...

I agree with you. Any measure taken to curb spamming is welcome. Maintaining the sanctity of the site comes first.

Do you think has there been steps taken to reduce spamming here? :blink:

I don't think so. :blink:

I sure think so, and when members co operate things are bound to change for the better and show results

Yes. Good things may not show up instantaneously. But they show up with persistence.
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
My honest feeling on this count simply is that alexa rank could neither be the barometer or thermometer to determine the exact course of Boddunan. The very fact that the site is kicking and alive for so many years bears testimony to the fact that site is ready to face the dynamics of situations and which does call for timely changes being brought in. There could not be any sure-fire prescription for achieving dramatic progress in this regard. Although I have been away for altogether different reasons but I firmly believe and subscribe to what is already is known. Only the quality quotient - nothing else can take us to a new high and forum could not be a medium for that. We have to turn in quality articles in good numbers to improve our standing. That's all about it!

I totally agree with that, a change is always needed to reach new heights anywhere in life.......

@Usha

I have been around in this site for quite some time to be in a fairly objective position to comment on how things have evolved in Boddunan. In the initial months I could barely stand organized spamming efforts on the part of a few members. Needless to say that poverty was pronounced both in terms of ideas as well as their grammatical structures. Here I find a marked improvement with the recent changes. To put it more appropriately Boddunan is on the right track! I am perfectly aware that some good friends of mine would find it irritating but I have to say this taking a broad view of things !
Thank you said by: suni51, usha manohar

@Usha

I have been around in this site for quite some time to be in a fairly objective position to comment on how things have evolved in Boddunan. In the initial months I could barely stand organized spamming efforts on the part of a few members. Needless to say that poverty was pronounced both in terms of ideas as well as their grammatical structures. Here I find a marked improvement with the recent changes. To put it more appropriately Boddunan is on the right track! I am perfectly aware that some good friends of mine would find it irritating but I have to say this taking a broad view of things !

I agree, right is right whether someone agrees or not and likes it or not..

@Usha

Exactly my feelings too where quality is concerned, it certainly was missing for a long time and we are seeing it return in the forums, I just hope it stays this way! But I sure would like to see a bit more participation too!
smiley4_2013-05-03.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Usha

Exactly my feelings too where quality is concerned, it certainly was missing for a long time and we are seeing it return in the forums, I just hope it stays this way! But I sure would like to see a bit more participation too!

And what is more remarkable is that my absence has led to this added quality!!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10598]}

@Usha

And what is more remarkable is that my absence has led to this added quality!!!!

HUMPH!!! What can I say to this now??? :angry: :( :blink: :cheer:
mysmiley1.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

@Usha

HUMPH!!! What can I say to this now??? :angry: :( :blink: :cheer:

Don't get stumped! That's what has exactly happened!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10599]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.