Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:) Karnatka have more than 70% voting. BJP losing their. Thanks to peoples of Karnatka to give a good lesson to corrupt politicians. Now it is time to punished politicians who looted state in last five years.

People voting more than 70 % doesn't indicate anything. The voter has no option before him. He has to elect one of the thieves before him. Because, all are thieves.

Very true ! I also feel that it is because people are fed up all political parties especially BJP . Since Karnataka was the first south indian state to have a full fledged BJP govt there was a lot of hope, which was dashed to the ground because of their in fighting and Yediyurappa's corrupt ways ! However, Congress has done precious little in the past except for a couple of years when S M Krishna was the CM.He ushered in the IT in a big way, but as of now we dont even know who would be the Cm when congress comes into power and the present lot is as bad or even worse than state BJP leaders...

If my anticipation is right, the outcome is going to keep the parties as well as the electorate perplexed.

The general perception is that BJP is on its way out and it is almost certain that Congress will win with a majority ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

:) Karnatka have more than 70% voting. BJP losing their. Thanks to peoples of Karnatka to give a good lesson to corrupt politicians. Now it is time to punished politicians who looted state in last five years.

People voting more than 70 % doesn't indicate anything. The voter has no option before him. He has to elect one of the thieves before him. Because, all are thieves.

Very true ! I also feel that it is because people are fed up all political parties especially BJP . Since Karnataka was the first south indian state to have a full fledged BJP govt there was a lot of hope, which was dashed to the ground because of their in fighting and Yediyurappa's corrupt ways ! However, Congress has done precious little in the past except for a couple of years when S M Krishna was the CM.He ushered in the IT in a big way, but as of now we dont even know who would be the Cm when congress comes into power and the present lot is as bad or even worse than state BJP leaders...

If my anticipation is right, the outcome is going to keep the parties as well as the electorate perplexed.

The general perception is that BJP is on its way out and it is almost certain that Congress will win with a majority ...

That's according to Exit Polls. There is a strange feeling in me that even the Exit Poll results are in for a surprise. I kept my fingers crossed.

That's according to Exit Polls. There is a strange feeling in me that even the Exit Poll results are in for a surprise. I kept my fingers crossed.

You think so? I am all for surprises because what seems to be a fact now is most unappetising, so anything is better than what is being predicted ...will know by tomorrow afternoon..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You think so? I am all for surprises because what seems to be a fact now is most unappetising, so anything is better than what is being predicted ...will know by tomorrow afternoon..

Of course, there is no charm or interest left..This an onlooker's enthusiasm and curiosity.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

Probably the case of snake or scorpion but bite they both. You do nothing but keep crying after a poisonous bite. :silly:

Yes one is snake and other is scorpion. But he should be vote to retain out name in voter list.
Going by the early trends Congress is definitely miles ahead with BJP coming 3rd after JDS...such a pitiful situation ! In Mangalore and our entire district which used to be BJP stronghold it is Congress leading all the way ... :huh:

This is definitely very good news for UPA. This indicates that UPA wil be ahead of NDA in parliamentary elections as well.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is definitely very good news for UPA. This indicates that UPA wil be ahead of NDA in parliamentary elections as well.

Is this another good news for our country if congress manages to form government after next general elections?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Is this another good news for our country if congress manages to form government after next general elections?

It is people who make news- good or bad. It hardly makes difference as to which combination rules at center. After all, we can get a government- by congress or BJP led coalitions only. No other way.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Congress is leading in Karnatka because of bad deed of BJP not good deeds of congress. State election and general election are differ, issue of both election are differ.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.