Although the heat is scorching and there is water scarcity, I notice that most flowering plants do well during summer months if they get sufficient water ...Hibiscus, Marigolds and all other tropical flowering plants look their best in vibrant colors...Adding some pictures of flowers from my garden, please add some of your own !

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10603]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10604]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10605]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Great Usha, these flowers are from your garden? I love flower gardening but unfortunately I don't have such space where i can grow flower plants. You are lucky! Make sure you water the exact amount they need. More water will damage the plant :)

Thanks
Rakhi

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Hmm.. Can't contribute any picture for now. But the pics you have posted is really awesome. I don't know if its due to summer, but you should have worked hard on them. Great.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Great Usha, these flowers are from your garden? I love flower gardening but unfortunately I don't have such space where i can grow flower plants. You are lucky! Make sure you water the exact amount they need. More water will damage the plant :)

Thanks
Rakhi

Thanks a lot Rakhi....the flower plants are from my garden, you can try growing a few plants in pots if you have no space ! During summer there is no too much water because plants are forever thirsty and require a lot of water, so I water regularly and see that they remain fresh, now waiting for the monsoon rains that should begin soon in a months time !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thanks
Rakhi

Thanks a lot Rakhi....the flower plants are from my garden, you can try growing a few plants in pots if you have no space ! During summer there is no too much water because plants are forever thirsty and require a lot of water, so I water regularly and see that they remain fresh, now waiting for the monsoon rains that should begin soon in a months time !

Advent of Monsoon will reduce the labor of garden growers who undertake lot of troubles to water the plants.
Monsoon is one of most awaited and celebrated seasons of the year, we wait with the same expectancy every year and when it comes it is such a joy ...adding another picture :)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10606]}

Although the heat is scorching and there is water scarcity, I notice that most flowering plants do well during summer months if they get sufficient water ...Hibiscus, Marigolds and all other tropical flowering plants look their best in vibrant colors...Adding some pictures of flowers from my garden, please add some of your own !

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10603]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10604]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10605]}

Very beautiful flowers. We have not water problem here. I have some flower plant in my house but they have not enough flowers.

Very beautiful flowers. We have not water problem here. I have some flower plant in my house but they have not enough flowers.[quote]

Thanks a lot anil, most flowering plants require a lot of sunlight and also manure to produce flowers or else when they are very young there will not be many flowers ...

Very beautiful flowers. We have not water problem here. I have some flower plant in my house but they have not enough flowers.[quote]

Thanks a lot anil, most flowering plants require a lot of sunlight and also manure to produce flowers or else when they are very young there will not be many flowers ...

Gardening is an art. A Gardner has to look after the plants as if they are his offspring.
I would post a few photos from my own garden maybe tomorrow although my garden is in bad shape these days, meanwhile i have posted an article on exactly the same topic here
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/house-and-home/78-home-a-garden/22229-summer-plants-and-flowers-for-your-home-and-gardens.html

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Hmm.. Can't contribute any picture for now. But the pics you have posted is really awesome. I don't know if its due to summer, but you should have worked hard on them. Great.

Thanks a lot :) Gardening is hard work but something that you really get to like when you are interested in it. When a plant thrives, grows well and begins to flower, you feel as if you are on top of the world ! :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.