Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hmm.. Can't contribute any picture for now. But the pics you have posted is really awesome. I don't know if its due to summer, but you should have worked hard on them. Great.

Thanks a lot :) Gardening is hard work but something that you really get to like when you are interested in it. When a plant thrives, grows well and begins to flower, you feel as if you are on top of the world ! :)

That's true. It may need hard work, but after getting the proper output it should have feel awesome. We were used to have garden near our home in past, but now its building all around. :pinch:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: usha manohar
You have got beautiful flowers in your garden. In our garden too there are many beautiful flowers growing at present. I have been trying to insert those pictures for some time now but i don't know why it is not working. I shall try it again later on. I especially wanted to share the pictures as there are some flowers whose name I don't know yet and I was hoping that someone would identify them for me.
DSC02003.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)
You have got beautiful flowers in your garden. In our garden too there are many beautiful flowers growing at present. I have been trying to insert those pictures for some time now but i don't know why it is not working. I shall try it again later on. I especially wanted to share the pictures as there are some flowers whose name I don't know yet and I was hoping that someone would identify them for me.

Hi jabeen , what seems to be the problem ? It is fairy easy to upload pictures just add file and then insert it into your post, like I have done now..hope you will be able to upload some pictures the next time :) ...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10607]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hi jabeen , what seems to be the problem ? It is fairy easy to upload pictures just add file and then insert it into your post, like I have done now..hope you will be able to upload some pictures the next time :) ...

I did that! But when I click the preview, I don't see any pictures only the file name. So I was little confuse whether it is being uploaded or not

I did that! But when I click the preview, I don't see any pictures only the file name. So I was little confuse whether it is being uploaded or not

The preview is not working so, you just insert the link and when you post the picture comes on....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Although the heat is scorching and there is water scarcity, I notice that most flowering plants do well during summer months if they get sufficient water ...Hibiscus, Marigolds and all other tropical flowering plants look their best in vibrant colors...Adding some pictures of flowers from my garden, please add some of your own !

Very beautiful flowers. We have not water problem here. I have some flower plant in my house but they have not enough flowers.[quote]

Thanks a lot anil, most flowering plants require a lot of sunlight and also manure to produce flowers or else when they are very young there will not be many flowers ...

We are doing all these I also depute one gardener to look after plant but results are not so good.
Although the heat is scorching and there is water scarcity, I notice that most flowering plants do well during summer months if they get sufficient water ...Hibiscus, Marigolds and all other tropical flowering plants look their best in vibrant colors...Adding some pictures of flowers from my garden, please add some of your own !

Very beautiful flowers. We have not water problem here. I have some flower plant in my house but they have not enough flowers.[quote]

Thanks a lot anil, most flowering plants require a lot of sunlight and also manure to produce flowers or else when they are very young there will not be many flowers ...

We are doing all these I also depute one gardener to look after plant but results are not so good.

I wonder why so ? There has to be reason for it ...

I wonder why so ? There has to be reason for it ...

I think breeds of plants are not good one.
Wow Usha! YOur garden is doing extremely well! They all look really healthy and beautiful. I have got the last ones flowering now, the march lilies, although the ones I have are a bit darker of the same shade you have! Which is the first yellow flower in your first post? Is it a kind of hibiscus,. the leaves are more longer than hibiscus leaves?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Wow Usha! YOur garden is doing extremely well! They all look really healthy and beautiful. I have got the last ones flowering now, the march lilies, although the ones I have are a bit darker of the same shade you have! Which is the first yellow flower in your first post? Is it a kind of hibiscus,. the leaves are more longer than hibiscus leaves?

Thanks a lot Kalyani, the plants are doing well since this year we have had sufficient water in our well , so no need to depend on corporation water which is anyway erratic !The first yellow flower is actually a wild variety of flower that I got from Western ghats and now they are growing well all over the place...very pretty ! The later one that I posted is that of a hibiscus ( the bright yellow one )

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.