:) It is message on social networking site about the Pappu(Rahul) pass and Fenku(Modi)n fail. I think neither Pappu pass nor Fenku fail. Only deed of last government failed.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:) It is message on social networking site about the Pappu(Rahul) pass and Fenku(Modi)n fail. I think neither Pappu pass nor Fenku fail. Only deed of last government failed.

No, It's Chinku, the people failed.

How people failed?

How people failed?

By electing the same people, people failed.

How people failed?

What could people do? Congress is out of power for a decade. So, people decided to give Congress a chance.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

How people failed?

What could people do? Congress is out of power for a decade. So, people decided to give Congress a chance.

All are alike than what can public do. This situation is not only in Karnatka. It is in all states. Chore, chore mosrey bhai.
This is democracy for you- You have Pappoos everywhere playing musical chair. Take it or leave it, you have no choice but to go with either one of them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If Rahul was the only factor Congress will never be able to win a single election ! Also Modi has his following and one cannot overlook Modi depoending on any one election because he has done a lot for his state and his deeds are bound to get him results in the coming election..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

How people failed?

Anil, People failed because they selected bad people just because they were looking for cast and creed instead of qualification and qualities of a candidate.

How people failed?

Anil, People failed because they selected bad people just because they were looking for cast and creed instead of qualification and qualities of a candidate.

In addition to what you said, we the people do not know the value of the mighty weapon, VOTE we possess. What all we know is curse the leaders. We simply forget that we invited them.
Thank you said by: suni51, Ashii
I am not sure if we invite them or they force them up on us. Maybe leadership of different parties try to find ones who can win elections by hook or crook and in the process public suffers most.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.