Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:) It is message on social networking site about the Pappu(Rahul) pass and Fenku(Modi)n fail. I think neither Pappu pass nor Fenku fail. Only deed of last government failed.

No, It's Chinku, the people failed.

How people failed?

Anil, People failed because they selected bad people just because they were looking for cast and creed instead of qualification and qualities of a candidate.

I am agree with you but what can people do? Tell me one thing can a candidates can win election on the basis of qualification and quality.
:) It is message on social networking site about the Pappu(Rahul) pass and Fenku(Modi)n fail. I think neither Pappu pass nor Fenku fail. Only deed of last government failed.

How people failed?

Anil, People failed because they selected bad people just because they were looking for cast and creed instead of qualification and qualities of a candidate.

I am agree with you but what can people do? Tell me one thing can a candidates can win election on the basis of qualification and quality.

That is what you and me have to decide, we want a good or a goon to represent us.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

How people failed?

By electing the same people, people failed.

What could people do? Congress is out of power for a decade. So, people decided to give Congress a chance.

And this chance has proven disaster for the people... :evil:

How people failed?

That is what you and me have to decide, we want a good or a goon to represent us.

I think everyone wants a good representative. Once if we get option to vote on no one, than we will show them what we can do.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.