{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10613]}

WIKI LEAKS Published 1st List of black money holders in SWISS bank...... The Top Most 13 members are.....(money is in CRORES)
Rajeev Gandhi(19800)
A Raja(7800)
Harshad Mehta(135800)
Ketan Parekh(8200)
HD Kumarswamy(14500)
Lalu Prasad Yadav(28900)
J M Scindia(9000)
Kalanidi Maran(15000)
Karunanidi(35000)
Sharad Powar(28000)
Suresh Kalmadi(5900)
Chidhambaram(32000)
Raj foundation(189008)

pls support the movement against Corruption

Be positive
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

WIKI LEAKS Published 1st List of black money holders in SWISS bank...... The Top Most 13 members are.....(money is in CRORES)
Rajeev Gandhi(19800)
A Raja(7800)
Harshad Mehta(135800)
Ketan Parekh(8200)
HD Kumarswamy(14500)
Lalu Prasad Yadav(28900)
J M Scindia(9000)
Kalanidi Maran(15000)
Karunanidi(35000)
Sharad Powar(28000)
Suresh Kalmadi(5900)
Chidhambaram(32000)
Raj foundation(189008)

Mind boggling figures. So 13 people are running the parallel economy. An unbelievable fact.
That's a big list of people with enormous figures. I think Rajiv Gandhi accumulated this huge some from Bofors Scandal. Organisations like Raj Charitable foundation are the real black money mafias.

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”

Rajeev Gandhi(19800)
A Raja(7800)
Harshad Mehta(135800)
Ketan Parekh(8200)
HD Kumarswamy(14500)
Lalu Prasad Yadav(28900)
J M Scindia(9000)
Kalanidi Maran(15000)
Karunanidi(35000)
Sharad Powar(28000)
Suresh Kalmadi(5900)
Chidhambaram(32000)
Raj foundation(189008)

It is sample.
Surprising figures. Just imagine if all the black money come back to India what will happen? Then most of the people who belong to middle class will automatically raise their standard.

Thanks
Rakhi

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
I came across this on the net, there is a slight difference in the two lists with no mention of Raj foundation in this one..

http://www.aboutcorruption.org/list-of-indians-holding-swiss-bank-account-names/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: krishna pramod, vaishnavi
Yes, there is no mention of Raj Foundation in the above link. The website is mainly about corruption and the image shows Julian Assange with the list of Indian black money holders. It looks like a genuine list but I don't know whether the name of Raj foundation was deliberately omitted or later added.

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
Surprising figures. Just imagine if all the black money come back to India what will happen? Then most of the people who belong to middle class will automatically raise their standard.

Black money is bad. But if you bring all the black money back to India, peoples' condition will not improve. On the other hand, the greater supply of liquid cash arising from inflow of so called black money will fuel inflation thereby causing misery to common man. What we need is more availability of products and services and full employment. This alone will bring economic prosperity to common man.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: vaishnavi
Yes, there is no mention of Raj Foundation in the above link. The website is mainly about corruption and the image shows Julian Assange with the list of Indian black money holders. It looks like a genuine list but I don't know whether the name of Raj foundation was deliberately omitted or later added.

make it public without the lnowledge of the Indian government since having
I was reading somehwre on the net that there are all kinds of speculations made and lists posted which may not be genuine because even the swiss authorities wouldnt want to make it public since having that money in their bank is beneficial for their own economy !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I came across this on the net, there is a slight difference in the two lists with no mention of Raj foundation in this one..

http://www.aboutcorruption.org/list-of-indians-holding-swiss-bank-account-names/

What happen with slight difference. I wrote earlier it is sample person who are is politics for more that last 30 to 40 years have black money.
Very mind boggling figures and not really surprised to see some names in the list. But what is Raj foundation, who does it belong to?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.