Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Time management and multitasking is needed these days to get things done.I am doing at least tgree things at the same time, browsing,cooking and some other job like folding clothes or ironing which is actually good because you get a lot more done in a day..

I appreciate your multi tasking and time management. But multi tasking is too tough for me. I arrange all work in sequence and take up one by one only. I just fix priority. I will not hasten or panic for any thing. The items of lower priority become a casualty when high the priority item needs more time.

I agree that certain jobs require undivided attention like for example when I have to write an article, I fully concentrate on that because otherwise my article would suffer, similarly other jobs that need to be done within a given time frame, but at times can multi task when there is no pressure from anywhere specific...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
A good Time management will not force Multitasking. I'm a believer in that Kabir Doha, "Kaal Kare So Aaj....."
Even I was busy on other sites and always wished to participate on this site but don't know what happened suddenly interest for this site in me died but once again I have been trying to get on to this site. :)
Even I was busy on other sites and always wished to participate on this site but don't know what happened suddenly interest for this site in me died but once again I have been trying to get on to this site. :)

The reason is, you lost focus or you are unable to concentrate. Fix a priority. Discard non - priority tasks. Sure you excel.

The reason is, you lost focus or you are unable to concentrate. Fix a priority. Discard non - priority tasks. Sure you excel.

Even i think so but now I am comfortable with the things and looking forward to be more active on Boddunan like before.

Even i think so but now I am comfortable with the things and looking forward to be more active on Boddunan like before.

I hail your decision. I wish you all success in shooting ahead.. Remember, " Hum Honge Kamyaab' song always.
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

I hail your decision. I wish you all success in shooting ahead.. Remember, " Hum Honge Kamyaab' song always.

He is kamyab any ways, only he is getting his success on different sites and many other fields.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thanks for your wishes. :)

I will try to get past 15k posts soon here. :)

A good goal. Its important to set a goal and concentrate on it.

I wish you reach there before I do. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.