Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I read somewhere probably it was a quote from W .Shakespeare that if you love me you will live in my heart but if you will hate me, I will live in your mind. I do not remember the words exactly but that's what it meant. I hope you won't let me live me in your mind. :whistle:

The full quote goes like this:
“Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…If you love me, I'll always be in your heart…If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind.
You are right, the quote was by William Shakespeare.
I'm already in your heart. Cheers
Thank you said by: suni51
I read somewhere probably it was a quote from W .Shakespeare that if you love me you will live in my heart but if you will hate me, I will live in your mind. I do not remember the words exactly but that's what it meant. I hope you won't let me live me in your mind. :whistle:

The full quote goes like this:
“Love me or hate me, both are in my favor…If you love me, I'll always be in your heart…If you hate me, I'll always be in your mind.
You are right, the quote was by William Shakespeare.
I'm already in your heart. Cheers

Thanks bigbro for living in my heart, even if it was not so you had no chance to see me in your mind. Cheers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10627]}

I don't want to kill them with my killer smile, I love them all- Love all. :laugh:

I think the attachment you have taken here says it all. I also like to sport this attitude. And if I get a chance, I certainly will.
But I don't even get the time to love people finding time to hate people is far for me. :woohoo:
As long as you have the' I am the best Damn the rest ' attitude nothing matters, neither the haters nor the lovers ! LOL :laugh: seriously we cannot expect everyone to love us nor us to love everyone, some will hate us for some reason that may be genuine or imagined or whatever, some people may plain ignore us and some may like/love us and it is the same with us.If someone says he or she never dislikes or hates anyone they are either abnormal or lying. Hate does not going at a person with hammer and tongs, it may be as subtle as not liking the way a person speaks or a certain behavioral aspect . I feel that we should be open minded and embrace all and have fun because we cannot live in an insulated world, so why not learn to deal with everything that comes your way...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

As long as you have the' I am the best Damn the rest ' attitude nothing matters, neither the haters nor the lovers ! LOL :laugh: seriously we cannot expect everyone to love us nor us to love everyone, some will hate us for some reason that may be genuine or imagined or whatever, some people may plain ignore us and some may like/love us and it is the same with us.If someone says he or she never dislikes or hates anyone they are either abnormal or lying. Hate does not going at a person with hammer and tongs, it may be as subtle as not liking the way a person speaks or a certain behavioral aspect . I feel that we should be open minded and embrace all and have fun because we cannot live in an insulated world, so why not learn to deal with everything that comes your way...

Okay then I will hate you in case I have enough time to do that but I cannot say the same about love because 'you are in long queue :laugh: :laugh:

Okay then I will hate you in case I have enough time to do that but I cannot say the same about love because 'you are in long queue :laugh: :laugh:

Long Que ? :unsure: hate is anyday better because who has the time to wait in a que ... :laugh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Long Que ? :unsure: hate is anyday better because who has the time to wait in a que ... :laugh:

Back to sq-1- Who has the time to hate you, I am too busy with my loved ones. :laugh: :laugh:

Back to sq-1- Who has the time to hate you, I am too busy with my loved ones. :laugh: :laugh:
\\

Very wise !!! :huh:

\\

Very wise !!! :huh:

Wow, it was indeed interesting reading your responses to each other. It was wise indeed and I hope it could have lasted more.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.