The topic is locked.
After many years,three cricket players namely Sreesanth,Chavan and Chandila have been arrested by Delhi police for spot fixing with bookies.Again these players brought up the shame to cricket and cricket lovers.Should IPL be put down? or Is there any need of investigation agency to regulate IPL games ?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Every one is involved, this is not cricket but money that is being played. You never know whether they are batting or betting.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That is correct.In IPL,money is being played.But true persons are there.We cannot blame all the players.If we see all the matters in wrong perception,then everything seems to be wrong.
After many years,three cricket players namely Sreesanth,Chavan and Chandila have been arrested by Delhi police for spot fixing with bookies.Again these players brought up the shame to cricket and cricket lovers.Should IPL be put down? or Is there any need of investigation agency to regulate IPL games ?

I think IPL should be put down. it is not game. It is business.
It can be done but we have to think some local players who benefited by IPL. Since,IPL is the great platform for local players to get into the Indian Cricket team with their performance..
It can be done but we have to think some local players who benefited by IPL. Since,IPL is the great platform for local players to get into the Indian Cricket team with their performance..

Here players are playing for money only. Some other best platforms are available for the players to show their talent.
There is already an active thread exists (http://www.boddunan.com/forum/24-daily-dose/239429-betting-in-ipl-what-is-happening.html), I request you all to please discuss on one topic. I am locking this thread now.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.