B) Today Sanjay Dutt surrender before the court for three and half year. What is next?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What else he could do?

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

B) Today Sanjay Dutt surrender before the court for three and half year. What is next?

What next? He will serve the sentence and come out, at the most his sister and others might pull a few strings and get him out earlier...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Well...can this or should this be discussed?? :blink: :blink: As it is, he is headed for a pretty much comfortable stay with his demands for soft mattress, pillows, personal fan etc. all being met with not hesitation! So why should we bother about him at all?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Well...can this or should this be discussed?? :blink: :blink: As it is, he is headed for a pretty much comfortable stay with his demands for soft mattress, pillows, personal fan etc. all being met with not hesitation! So why should we bother about him at all?

I was going to say that - he is in for some comfortable, if not luxurious stay as you said. I guess, there will be no difference in his lifestyle excpet that he won't be in his own home.

I was going to say that - he is in for some comfortable, if not luxurious stay as you said. I guess, there will be no difference in his lifestyle excpet that he won't be in his own home.

These are the things that have been granted to him now, but after some time, I am sure will money will change hands and his comfortable stay will turn luxurious, I have absolutely no doubts of that happening very soon!

What next?! Nothing, he can do nothing about it. He have to spend that much time in Jail.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

These are the things that have been granted to him now, but after some time, I am sure will money will change hands and his comfortable stay will turn luxurious, I have absolutely no doubts of that happening very soon!

It goes without saying. There is unwritten system of 'haftah' (weekly) in Indian jails. The inmates are given facilities in proportion to the amount of weekly payment. Any inmate can increase his facilities by arranging requisite pay to jail staff on weekly basis.

It goes without saying. There is unwritten system of 'haftah' (weekly) in Indian jails. The inmates are given facilities in proportion to the amount of weekly payment. Any inmate can increase his facilities by arranging requisite pay to jail staff on weekly basis.

True! The more an inmate possesses a star status or notoriety, the more the number of comforts and luxuries they can obtain. So really the sentencing does not really hold much water unless these inmates are put in for some kind of rigorous work!

True! The more an inmate possesses a star status or notoriety, the more the number of comforts and luxuries they can obtain. So really the sentencing does not really hold much water unless these inmates are put in for some kind of rigorous work!

There is weekly (Hafta) for saving from rigorous work also.

There is weekly (Hafta) for saving from rigorous work also.

Oh great! :blink: I did not know about this arrangement, but then its not really surprising at all! :blink:
images.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.