Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well...can this or should this be discussed?? :blink: :blink: As it is, he is headed for a pretty much comfortable stay with his demands for soft mattress, pillows, personal fan etc. all being met with not hesitation! So why should we bother about him at all?

I was going to say that - he is in for some comfortable, if not luxurious stay as you said. I guess, there will be no difference in his lifestyle excpet that he won't be in his own home.

These are the things that have been granted to him now, but after some time, I am sure will money will change hands and his comfortable stay will turn luxurious, I have absolutely no doubts of that happening very soon!

It goes without saying. There is unwritten system of 'haftah' (weekly) in Indian jails. The inmates are given facilities in proportion to the amount of weekly payment. Any inmate can increase his facilities by arranging requisite pay to jail staff on weekly basis.

True! The more an inmate possesses a star status or notoriety, the more the number of comforts and luxuries they can obtain. So really the sentencing does not really hold much water unless these inmates are put in for some kind of rigorous work!

There is weekly (Hafta) for saving from rigorous work also.

Oh great! :blink: I did not know about this arrangement, but then its not really surprising at all! :blink:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10643]}

So Sanjay can expect a comfortable stay in whatever place he will finally be lodged ! Indian justice Jaoho !!!! :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Well...can this or should this be discussed?? :blink: :blink: As it is, he is headed for a pretty much comfortable stay with his demands for soft mattress, pillows, personal fan etc. all being met with not hesitation! So why should we bother about him at all?

I was going to say that - he is in for some comfortable, if not luxurious stay as you said. I guess, there will be no difference in his lifestyle excpet that he won't be in his own home.

These are the things that have been granted to him now, but after some time, I am sure will money will change hands and his comfortable stay will turn luxurious, I have absolutely no doubts of that happening very soon!

That happens with big people and celebrities. I guess there is all the possibility for that to happen as the news die down and things get normal.

yes what he bright with him are necessary items. I am not agree that no change in his life style. He will miss many things.

yes what he bright with him are necessary items. I am not agree that no change in his life style. He will miss many things.

But for how long? Once things cool down, there will certainly be amenities for him, I am sure.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

But for how long? Once things cool down, there will certainly be amenities for him, I am sure.

Very correct. Amenities depend on what jail staff get. There is rate for facility- meeting the prisoners, good and homely food, TV, computer, a.C. and so on. In fact, jail is like a hotel where you get more facility on more payment. One easy way is to feign sickness and will serve jail sentence in comfort of hospital. Not surprising, all VIPs get some sort of illness like chest pain, heart attack or so on when sent to jail. For chronic patients, jail is best as all medical treatment to the prisoners is at government cost.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The onscreen heroes show less than average of their herosim when faced with reality ...accordng to the jail authorities apparently Sanjay Dutt kept sobbing and crying on the way to the prison and Salman Khan apparently ran away from the scene when he mowed down people in a drunken stste and put the blame on his driver, cousin - everybody else but himself ! They cut a pathetci figure, lower than an average individual, so why does thye ublic make so much of them ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
The onscreen heroes show less than average of their herosim when faced with reality ...accordng to the jail authorities apparently Sanjay Dutt kept sobbing and crying on the way to the prison and Salman Khan apparently ran away from the scene when he mowed down people in a drunken stste and put the blame on his driver, cousin - everybody else but himself ! They cut a pathetci figure, lower than an average individual, so why does thye ublic make so much of them ?

We really cannot understand the psyche of these people idolize such people! Yesterday it seems, his first day in the jail at Arthur road, due to lack of ventilation, Dutta reported difficulty in breathing, so many people have showed him their sympathies! Also, we saw the whole media circus the entire day, flouting and breaking all kinds of rules to be able to get near Dutta! Really pitiful and shameful! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

:(

yes adoption is quality of human being. He will also adjust after some days.
After Sanjoy s. sresanth, another celebraties has gone to jail. I don't know why they commit such sin.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

We really cannot understand the psyche of these people idolize such people! Yesterday it seems, his first day in the jail at Arthur road, due to lack of ventilation, Dutta reported difficulty in breathing, so many people have showed him their sympathies! Also, we saw the whole media circus the entire day, flouting and breaking all kinds of rules to be able to get near Dutta! Really pitiful and shameful! :blink:

This kind of adulation makes them think that they are supe humans and they should be allowed to do anything ...otherwise how can some actor even have the audacity to say that afterall what is wrong in possessing firearms ( A gun and a pistol) for self protection? can an ordinary citizen do that? I know how difficult it is because we wanted to get a gun for protection sometime back and after listening to what is involved , decided to give it up - You need to first apply and get an approval by the concerned police authorities after a spot check. After that you have to go for shooting training for a month or longer until you get the required balance and target practice for which you have to enrole at a police station closest to you and wait for your turn depending on the SIs schedule . After they certify you, you have to apply for the pistol through the police station, which will take one or two months. After all this you have to register the firearms in various departments before you get possession of it...I wonder if these grumbing flm stars are even aware of thgese rules ! :dry:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.