Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
He is a celebrity so how can anyboby behave in so harsh way with him..... :evil: I guess he will get all the facilities there in JC also....

You mean we need to have seperate set of rules for celebrities and other less important citizens, also you are hoping that he will be kept in comfort with all the facilities in the prison ! Blessed are the celebrities turned criminals who have such die hard fans :evil:

Blessed are those celebrities indeed in India, Sanjay Dutta, Salman Khan, Saif ali Khan.....et. al. :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Well...can this or should this be discussed?? :blink: :blink: As it is, he is headed for a pretty much comfortable stay with his demands for soft mattress, pillows, personal fan etc. all being met with not hesitation! So why should we bother about him at all?

I was going to say that - he is in for some comfortable, if not luxurious stay as you said. I guess, there will be no difference in his lifestyle excpet that he won't be in his own home.

yes what he bright with him are necessary items. I am not agree that no change in his life style. He will miss many things.

But for how long? Once things cool down, there will certainly be amenities for him, I am sure.

Very correct. Amenities depend on what jail staff get. There is rate for facility- meeting the prisoners, good and homely food, TV, computer, a.C. and so on. In fact, jail is like a hotel where you get more facility on more payment. One easy way is to feign sickness and will serve jail sentence in comfort of hospital. Not surprising, all VIPs get some sort of illness like chest pain, heart attack or so on when sent to jail. For chronic patients, jail is best as all medical treatment to the prisoners is at government cost.

That is the reason why people (VIPs) get the best treatment and are able to live lavishly once in the jail. It's an open secret - feigning illness.

In this matter, every one who can pay hafta to jail staff is a VIP.

It is not hard for him to pay hafta.

According to rules he can only receive Rs 1500 per month from his family when they come to visit him.But of course who follows rules these days ? especially celebrity criminals, if they did they wouldnt be inside there in the first place...

Yes rules are only for general public. I read some where culprit of Jesika Lal murder is enjoying payrol for long terms because he is son of MP.
Well...can this or should this be discussed?? :blink: :blink: As it is, he is headed for a pretty much comfortable stay with his demands for soft mattress, pillows, personal fan etc. all being met with not hesitation! So why should we bother about him at all?

I was going to say that - he is in for some comfortable, if not luxurious stay as you said. I guess, there will be no difference in his lifestyle excpet that he won't be in his own home.

yes what he bright with him are necessary items. I am not agree that no change in his life style. He will miss many things.

But for how long? Once things cool down, there will certainly be amenities for him, I am sure.

Very correct. Amenities depend on what jail staff get. There is rate for facility- meeting the prisoners, good and homely food, TV, computer, a.C. and so on. In fact, jail is like a hotel where you get more facility on more payment. One easy way is to feign sickness and will serve jail sentence in comfort of hospital. Not surprising, all VIPs get some sort of illness like chest pain, heart attack or so on when sent to jail. For chronic patients, jail is best as all medical treatment to the prisoners is at government cost.

That is the reason why people (VIPs) get the best treatment and are able to live lavishly once in the jail. It's an open secret - feigning illness.

In this matter, every one who can pay hafta to jail staff is a VIP.

It is not hard for him to pay hafta.

According to rules he can only receive Rs 1500 per month from his family when they come to visit him.But of course who follows rules these days ? especially celebrity criminals, if they did they wouldnt be inside there in the first place...

Yes rules are only for general public. I read some where culprit of Jesika Lal murder is enjoying payrol for long terms because he is son of MP.

It's not an isolated case. Jail life in India is the best life. Jail authorities provide all amenities at your door with an impeccable punctuality.
I am unable to understand that why a surrender made a big discussion matter if a criminal surrendered in a court of law. The problem with us Indians is that for us they are - stars, leaders, actors, moneyed, religious leaders and wot-not, they cannot commit crime but they deserve all our attention and sympathy, also they are beyond LAW. Law is for public not for celebrities. Cheers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am unable to understand that why a surrender made a big discussion matter if a criminal surrendered in a court of law. The problem with us Indians is that for us they are - stars, leaders, actors, moneyed, religious leaders and wot-not, they cannot commit crime but they deserve all our attention and sympathy, also they are beyond LAW. Law is for public not for celebrities. Cheers.

Thankfully , now we and the VVIPs too know that there is no escaping the law and its course, altough their money might help them to a certain extent...It is the media that makes much of celebrities, unless they do so , there is no way we will come to know what is happening...So in a way it is both the media and of course the public taste ( which is why media highlights such things) that is to be blamed !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

Thankfully , now we and the VVIPs too know that there is no escaping the law and its course, altough their money might help them to a certain extent...It is the media that makes much of celebrities, unless they do so , there is no way we will come to know what is happening...So in a way it is both the media and of course the public taste ( which is why media highlights such things) that is to be blamed !

The media also hurts the celebrities by highlighting everything about them. So a celebrity being constantly in media gaze cannot get the benefits that an ordinary person could get by bribing.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
JUST WAIT AND WATCH, TODAY BINDU WAS ARRESTED more to follow him.
I think more film stars will be in jail there to give company to Sanjay Datt.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The media also hurts the celebrities by highlighting everything about them. So a celebrity being constantly in media gaze cannot get the benefits that an ordinary person could get by bribing.

Most stars like the media talking about them, without staying in news in some way or the other, they feel that their popularity is slipping.Media is doing what it is supposed to do, cater to public taste and provide what they want !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

JUST WAIT AND WATCH, TODAY BINDU WAS ARRESTED more to follow him.
I think more film stars will be in jail there to give company to Sanjay Datt.

Which Bindu? Famous vamp of Bollowood?
yes now vindu darasingh has also arrested to give company to the crebrities who are already in and NOW who's next ....
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.