Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
JUST WAIT AND WATCH, TODAY BINDU WAS ARRESTED more to follow him.
I think more film stars will be in jail there to give company to Sanjay Datt.

Which Bindu? Famous vamp of Bollowood?

LOL, Anil, be careful Bindu will sue you :laugh: , it is Dara Singhs son Vindoo who has been arrested for being part of the betting team..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

He is a celebrity so how can anyboby behave in so harsh way with him..... :evil: I guess he will get all the facilities there in JC also....

You mean we need to have seperate set of rules for celebrities and other less important citizens, also you are hoping that he will be kept in comfort with all the facilities in the prison ! Blessed are the celebrities turned criminals who have such die hard fans :evil:

Dear usha mam,
I have just said what I have heard...and rules are mend to be broken... and there are no rules for rich people and celebrities...
He is a celebrity so how can anyboby behave in so harsh way with him..... :evil: I guess he will get all the facilities there in JC also....

You mean we need to have seperate set of rules for celebrities and other less important citizens, also you are hoping that he will be kept in comfort with all the facilities in the prison ! Blessed are the celebrities turned criminals who have such die hard fans :evil:

Dear usha mam,
I have just said what I have heard...and rules are mend to be broken... and there are no rules for rich people and celebrities...

You seriously beleive that rules are meant to be broken or do you feel that , that is what is happening in our society ? Rules are for eveyone rich and the famous, por and the penniless or celebrities ...we should not forget that even for a minute !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.