Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If betting would be legalized I don't think people would be able to earn from it. The things which are against law earns better money.

We should learn from advanced countries where they have made it legal. People do it within rules and winning or loosing is part of the game.

So is it legalised in advanced countries?. :blink:

I don't think betting in cricket is legalised in any country?. :blink:

You have a computer and google to help, check for yourself. You will be surprised to see the result.

Thanks I will check it.

Its OK then it should be legaised in India too.

That will help reduce fixing etc but fixing is part of the game all over the world. There is no place which does not have bad people, more or less.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If betting would be legalized I don't think people would be able to earn from it. The things which are against law earns better money.

We should learn from advanced countries where they have made it legal. People do it within rules and winning or loosing is part of the game.

You have a computer and google to help, check for yourself. You will be surprised to see the result.

Thanks I will check it.

Its OK then it should be legaised in India too.

That will help reduce fixing etc but fixing is part of the game all over the world. There is no place which does not have bad people, more or less.

That's right good and bad are part of life. One cannot eliminate wrong things completely. Offering money to the players to play as per the bookies is wrong and they should be punished for it.
Thank you said by: suni51

In England, cricket betting goes on throughout the year. Betting is also on games like football, horse racing and also greyhound racing.

Betting is okay but there should be no match fixing or foul trick.

In rural regions of AP, Heavy betting takes place in Cock fights and Ram fights without any fixing .

In England, cricket betting goes on throughout the year. Betting is also on games like football, horse racing and also greyhound racing.

In rural regions of AP, Heavy betting takes place in Cock fights and Ram fights without any fixing .

It is OK but we were talking about betting in cricket and particularly about match fixing.

I agree that one should not fix the match and it should get legalize.........

I agree that one should not fix the match and it should get legalize.........

Do you want to say match fixing should be legalised?. :woohoo:
If betting has legalized then every person will involve in betting. There betting will be similar to having liquor. So if a person have some money or earned some money then they will keep in bettting. This will be loss for them

That is not a matter.We all know having liquor is wrong but many states in India legalized that.So,selecting the option to drink or not is based on the individual.Likewise,he/she may or may not involve in betting according to his/her self.But the moral values practiced in our country will be destroyed.

It is OK but we were talking about betting in cricket and particularly about match fixing.

Its all the same where money is involved. When money enters the picture it becomes gambling.
If betting has legalized then every person will involve in betting. There betting will be similar to having liquor. So if a person have some money or earned some money then they will keep in bettting. This will be loss for them

That is not a matter.We all know having liquor is wrong but many states in India legalized that.So,selecting the option to drink or not is based on the individual.Likewise,he/she may or may not involve in betting according to his/her self.But the moral values practiced in our country will be destroyed.

By legalizing or not legalizing it? moral values is comparative statement, which covers lot many aspects of life. If mere betting will destroy it then one should go to Himalayas to stay a saint although even there one finds a number of allurements which can destroy one's moral values. Do you think the states (All the states except Gujarat) have open licence policy about liquor but not that everyone drinks it or all who drink have no moral values. Countries with more open policies have lesser crime rates than those who keep every thing hidden, behind the curtain making people more anxious to know or do.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, Sanjeev Gupta

By legalizing or not legalizing it? moral values is comparative statement, which covers lot many aspects of life. If mere betting will destroy it then one should go to Himalayas to stay a saint although even there one finds a number of allurements which can destroy one's moral values. Do you think the states (All the states except Gujarat) have open licence policy about liquor but not that everyone drinks it or all who drink have no moral values. Countries with more open policies have lesser crime rates than those who keep every thing hidden, behind the curtain making people more anxious to know or do.

I could not agree more. We need be more open society. There should be less regulations and citizens be allowed to live as they would. Nobody is offender unless he harms others.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.