do you believe in ghost?????
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There was a lengthy discussion in these forum on ghosts. I think you may like to see that by search. Also there are some articles on ghosts. I wrote an article "In the ghost land'. But seriously speaking, I do not believe in existence of ghosts.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

do you believe in ghost?????

No. I firmly believe that there cant be any ghosts in this world.
I would like to say that I do not believe in ghosts, spirits or any such things, but I would still like to keep an open mind since it is largely an unproven issue ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

yes, I do Believe in ghost. I have heard many real stories about Ghosts through my friends and relatives. But I didn't see. But I feel scare.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I do believe in ghost as I have seen the soul of my Nanu after his death and there is one temple in Rajasthan named Mehndipur balaji one can see may such things during evening aarti.
Oh thats sound really strange. I have seen Ghost real picture in news paper. As the place araku waters falls are full of ghosts

I would like to say that I do not believe in ghosts, spirits or any such things, but I would still like to keep an open mind since it is largely an unproven issue ...

It is fact that large number of person believe in ghost. Once one member of my lot post image of ghost.
I guess if one believes in God, then he should also believe in ghosts. The reason? If one hasn't seen god and still believes in Him, why doesn't the logic get for ghosts too? Both are powers outside human control.
I do believe in ghost as I have seen the soul of my Nanu after his death and there is one temple in Rajasthan named Mehndipur balaji one can see may such things during evening aarti.

One of my friends visited the Balaji temple mentioned by you. He saw many persons tied in shackles. He later saw one in the market. He told that he and others were normal and only act as possessed by ghosts just for some payment.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I believe in Ghosts as I believe in God. But some times I feel do ghosts really exist. Actually Due to the stories which heard and which i saw in movies only i started believing them. So can anyone narrate your real experience with the Ghost please?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.