Which section of Boddunan do you contribute the most and why? Which section do you like the most? I used to contribute both in the forums and articles section but not getting enough time these days due to becoming the mother of a baby.

Regards
Mala Jaiswar

Mala Jaiswar
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is the same with me, Forums and Articles - and to a certain extent question answers too...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Which section of Boddunan do you contribute the most and why? Which section do you like the most? I used to contribute both in the forums and articles section but not getting enough time these days due to becoming the mother of a baby.

Regards
Mala Jaiswar

I mostly contribute to articles as it is an easy earning

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Regards
Mala Jaiswar

for me forums is contributing most. I am gaining enough with it. I am slow in writing articles.
I like to contribute in all sections but owing to certain time limits, I concentrate mainly on forums and Q&A section.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I am especially active in the forums, though I am trying to squeeze time to write articles, which isn't happening still.
well i keep myself busy with the article writing job
I write more in forums and also edit and write articles. I agree that a child's care is mother's first concern. One has to make priorities fore activities.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

So far I have contributed in article writing and forum. But I cant say I am that active in either of these. I guess i am more of a reader than a writer!!

Regards
Mala Jaiswar

I would like to contribute more to the forum and Q&A section.
I would contribute more to forums and play section.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.