The topic is locked.
What is Pending moderation?
I have written 3 reviews and in all that the message is showing " Pending Moderation "
Are they approved?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What is Pending moderation?
I have written 3 reviews and in all that the message is showing " Pending Moderation "
Are they approved?

Please post this under query.
Rewiews take 1-2 weeks for its approval. So wait for a few days. Pending means its still not approved.
2 weeks??
OMG!!!!
2 weeks??
OMG!!!!

Articles do not take much longer time. But reviews do take a little more time. So have patience.
I have also facing the same problem but it get 2 weeks to get your review approved so I am just waiting....
How much they pay for a Restaurant Review?
They pay once in a month or each time we get the threshold amount of Rs. 1500 a cheque is issued??
In a month how many cheques can we get?
They pay once in a month or each time we get the threshold amount of Rs. 1500 a cheque is issued??

Please leave your post under a proper thread. This post was started by you to know regarding the review. Do not deviate from that.
Post this under query. Dont post the same questions under different thread.
Cheque will be issued every month for those who has crossed the minimum threshold. If you have earned 1500, you will be sent a check for that amount. Rs 50 will be deducted as handling charge. You will receive it within 6 weeks.
How much they pay for a Restaurant Review?

Amount depends on the content, its originality,etc.,

I am seeing the trend of posting same questions again and again, It is strongly not recommended. If you persist in such activities, you risk getting banned, so please be careful

Also, instead of putting out so much here in pointless questions, why don't you simply go through FAQs and rules first? They have answers to all such queries!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Rakhi Yadav
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.