The topic is locked.
i m new to it
i m not following the payment system of the system
they issue once in a month or they issue every time we get Rs. 1500 in a particular month??
neither m i following these 6 weeks scheme that within 6 weeks cheque will be issued. Why so late its more than a month
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Just go through FAQ carefully and you will find the answer you are not supposed to post such forum here.....
Rs. 1500/ - is minimum pay out. Till you reach Rs. 1500/-, there is no payment. Admin pays by cheque to the eligible members as and when convenient. Payment is usually once a month. It takes three weeks to get the cheque after payment is sanctioned.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: charmingkids17
Most of the payments i mean cheques will be issued by the admin on every month 30th. Therefore 45 days it takes to reach us as there will alot of record work for them

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

so how much does a particular active user can get maximum from this site?
what in a month can an active user can get in a month?
Earnings depends on your capability, hard work, so this is your side, you have to think what will be your earnings per month.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

It depends on how active you are and how many points you score in a month.
Every week the person who scores maximum points will be awarded Rs 50. Next 4 members gets 50 and next 5 member gets Rs 10. So every week 10 members are awarded cash credits.
The points accumulated throughout the month will help in sharing the revenue. You get 1 share for every 1000 points. For eg., if you score 2000 points, you get 2 share. The amount for revenue sharing changes every month. For 1 share if the cash is Rs. 50, then you get Rs.100 for 2 share.
Every day you can vote and top voter gets Rs.25.
Write articles and reviews and you can earn.
Every month Rs. 250 is given for the best 20 articles and 1 person can earn a maximum of Rs.1250 from it.
Thank you said by: charmingkids17, Aakash Agarwal

It totally depends on your own contribution, the more you write articles the more you get paid and sooner you reach your payment threshold. Also I am requesting you to read all the FAQs adn rules carefully, unless you read them you won't understand anything. So before posting such queries, at least go through the requisite guidelines. I am now locking this thread as your queries regarding payment have been answered!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Aakash Agarwal
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.