Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What do you think is it good that Player like Sachin Tendulkar is retirering from IPL....

I think it is good decision. Indeed he is not doing well in this tournament.
What do you think is it good that Player like Sachin Tendulkar is retirering from IPL....

It is not because he was out of form. It is because he tried to be much more aggressive. He once admits that in a presentation ceremony of a match.
Personally I feel good he retired. The poor chap wasn't scoring and it was good he sat out. I guess he can be more effective in the support staff now from here on.

A legend like Sachin can fit in any slot. Very few can equal his achievements.
Personally I feel good he retired. The poor chap wasn't scoring and it was good he sat out. I guess he can be more effective in the support staff now from here on.

That's right. A bulk of the players from around the world are just players. Only some of them manage to stay there and yet very few carve a name for themselves. And only one reaches the top - SACHIN.

That's right. A bulk of the players from around the world are just players. Only some of them manage to stay there and yet very few carve a name for themselves. And only one reaches the top - SACHIN.

True. Legends are not dime a dozen.They are blessed with with that uncanny knack of reading the people and themselves.

I agree with you sir surely the youngsters will be benefited with this they will get the chance....and ofcourse he can be a good support staff for his juniors......

True. Legends are not dime a dozen.They are blessed with with that uncanny knack of reading the people and themselves.

You pointed that out correctly. Sachin could always and easily read the minds of the bowlers and what ball he could bowl next. I guess there lies the secret of his socring tons and tons of runs.
Well said Sir.Watching Sachin failing match after match in this ipl is quite annoying .Happy that he retires because I don't want to see the master hanging his head down and walking off to the pavilion.
Well said Sir.Watching Sachin failing match after match in this ipl is quite annoying .Happy that he retires because I don't want to see the master hanging his head down and walking off to the pavilion.

That's what I too feel about him. I am indeed very happy that he has decided to retire. The absence of the iconic batsman will be felt, but the vacuum is better than people booing him in his own coutnry.

It is not because he was out of form. It is because he tried to be much more aggressive. He once admits that in a presentation ceremony of a match.

He is tired because he is now 40 years old not a young boy. It is better to say good bye with dignity.
Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.