Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Recently Sachin has announced he won't be taking retirement from Cricket and he will be playing cricket till the end

I hail it. There is cricket still in Sachin.
Sachin's form was dipping, in this edition of IPL he hardly played on his own, his class was missing, though he made two fifties, both are not his signature batting style. perhaps he was waiting for his 200 th test , and he should be retiring after SA tour. :S :side:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Sachin's form was dipping, in this edition of IPL he hardly played on his own, his class was missing, though he made two fifties, both are not his signature batting style. perhaps he was waiting for his 200 th test , and he should be retiring after SA tour. :S :side:

Every cricketer has to pass through a lean patch one day or other. They spring back with vengeance in no time.
What do you think is it good that Player like Sachin Tendulkar is retirering from IPL....

I think it is good decision. Indeed he is not doing well in this tournament.

It is not because he was out of form. It is because he tried to be much more aggressive. He once admits that in a presentation ceremony of a match.

He is tired because he is now 40 years old not a young boy. It is better to say good bye with dignity.

I too would think so, he has got everything he wanted,money,popularity ,accolades ,immense fame and also a great fan following and adulation that probably no other player has received ...Now it is time to make way for others and quit with dignity !

To me the question troubling is ' Why the hell, he is hanging around like this?' As one of the greatest he should have called it quits quite a long way back! If another greatest Sir Bradman had continued after declaration of his retirement he could have 100 as average! I am deeply disappointed with my idol on this score! Then you know the world is so engrossed with money these days that even our greats are so disturbingly vulnerable to it!!!

I agree ! Sachin shoud have retired earlier ....Money rules everything these days and there is no dignity left in anything now.People are ready to go to any length for money which also gies them power !

True....it is the amount of money one receives from various contracts that make career decisions nowadays..It is high time he should take his retirement seriously and go with dignity. No doubt he is the greatest cricketer until now but we as fans do not want to see him bite dust unceremoniously if he keeps on playing. Truth is he does have a lot of cricket left in him and he should now put his talents to work in teaching young children the very moves he showed in his own game. I also salute Sachin for his integrity and the gentlemanly behavior he always showed both on and off field. He should now focus on teaching these very qualities to youth, or else we will only see more and more of Srisanths and Chandilas now!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

He made the right decision because IPL is not his cup of tea.

Besides one has to retire from games before he is forced to do that. He did right to declare it before he was pushed away.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Besides one has to retire from games before he is forced to do that. He did right to declare it before he was pushed away.

yes it is better that he will say god bye before some one say him good bye.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.