Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I agree with you but some of his actions doesn't allow him to enter the elite class of dravid or dhoni.
I ll vote for Dhoni without any doubt he is d best captain i have ever seen in cricket...

No doubt Dhoni is best one captain but in this tournament Dravid captainship is impressive than Dhoni.
This year Dravid was surely more impressive in compare of Dhoni.. In fact Dhoni's decision in last match for batting at 7th number was too bad and that's what make CSK lose the match.

True! Gavaskar too made a point that Dhoni should have stepped ahead of Jadeja
I ll vote for Dhoni without any doubt he is d best captain i have ever seen in cricket...

No doubt Dhoni is best one captain but in this tournament Dravid captainship is impressive than Dhoni.

Yes, in patches, Dravid was good. But Dhoni has always been more of a leader than anything else. But the decision of Dhoni batting late at 7 in the finals was too wrong one.
Dravid all the way. This old war horse never failed to measure up to the expectations of the cricket lovers.
Dravid all the way. This old war horse never failed to measure up to the expectations of the cricket lovers.

I would still go for Dhoni, not for his glamour, but the way he keeps calm. Dravid certainly isn't as cool as Dhoni.

I would still go for Dhoni, not for his glamour, but the way he keeps calm. Dravid certainly isn't as cool as Dhoni.

The trait of maintaining cool in adverse conditions started with Dravid. Many of Dhoni's wins were supported by others contributions. Remember Dravid's epic performance in Kolkata against Aussies?

The trait of maintaining cool in adverse conditions started with Dravid. Many of Dhoni's wins were supported by others contributions. Remember Dravid's epic performance in Kolkata against Aussies?

It's a team game so it is but natural that others will contribute to the team's cause - irrespective of Dhoni being the captain or not. I do remember that knock. But, I forgot the match recently in IPL when Dravid got out just short of his 50 and he just stopped at the last moment slamming the bat on the ground. That showed his frustration. Yes Dhoni too gets frustrated. But has anyone seen him doing any such thing?

It's a team game so it is but natural that others will contribute to the team's cause - irrespective of Dhoni being the captain or not. I do remember that knock. But, I forgot the match recently in IPL when Dravid got out just short of his 50 and he just stopped at the last moment slamming the bat on the ground. That showed his frustration. Yes Dhoni too gets frustrated. But has anyone seen him doing any such thing?

Frustration is a part of any activity.especially when the things go in a wrong direction against your plans. Wisdom lies in overcoming the frustrations and see towards your goals.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.