Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There seems to be a controversy surrounding Dhoni as well along with the others , have to see how this would go on...Dravid was squeaky clean which was one of his best features as a captain..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now the scene shifted to Dhoni. Dhoni shares in his friend's firm, which manages some CSK cricketers. The firm's name is Rhiti sports management group. If the report is true, then Dhoni is in a position, where he could misuse his captaincy and favor the Rhiti sports - manged cricketers in to the playing eleven.

lf we leave aside the controversies, as player and captain, my vote goes to Dravid..
Now the scene shifted to Dhoni. Dhoni shares in his friend's firm, which manages some CSK cricketers. The firm's name is Rhiti sports management group. If the report is true, then Dhoni is in a position, where he could misuse his captaincy and favor the Rhiti sports - manged cricketers in to the playing eleven.

lf we leave aside the controversies, as player and captain, my vote goes to Dravid..

I do not want to go with hearsay, since the firm has denied any shares or investment of Dhoni, there is no reason to believe that he is shareholder. Also RP Singh has refused about his agreement with that particular firm.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I do not want to go with hearsay, since the firm has denied any shares or investment of Dhoni, there is no reason to believe that he is shareholder. Also RP Singh has refused about his agreement with that particular firm.

The firm says Dhoni has withdrawn the shares. But there is no documentary proof. Every major scam starts with those 'Usual standard Denials.' Shree Sant also said,'I'm innocent.' Now the news about the firm with which Dhoni is linked has been reported by no less than Economic Times.
Thank you said by: suni51
I ll vote for Dhoni without any doubt he is d best captain i have ever seen in cricket...

No doubt Dhoni is best one captain but in this tournament Dravid captainship is impressive than Dhoni.

Yes, in patches, Dravid was good. But Dhoni has always been more of a leader than anything else. But the decision of Dhoni batting late at 7 in the finals was too wrong one.

Why he was done it only he know.
There seems to be a controversy surrounding Dhoni as well along with the others , have to see how this would go on...Dravid was squeaky clean which was one of his best features as a captain..

Now the things are surfacing gradually. Dhoni is not an epitome of success and virtues. He was about to be booted as a Captain after the disastrous series of 2011, wherein he and his men in blue were bashed up by England and Australia. Then Srinivasan, BCCI president ,the owner of India cements and CSK stepped in and helped Dhoni retain his captaincy. Why Srinivasan took the initiative? Because Dhoni was also the vice president of India cements.
In this respect, Dravid stands on a high pedestal than anybody in the vicinity.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.