How to see how many points we have completed in forums in a day?

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think we have to manually count the points from dashboard or in form profile we can count how many forum we have answered in a day and the can count the points.........
In Points under Dashboard, you can see all the points you get - for syaing thank you, for receiving thank you, answreing questions or forum posts, etc. You will just have to manually add them.
Counting manually is waste of time. Earlier, we used to get the figure how many points we have scored but after changing the boddunan site pattern this was not there. Now it is bit difficult

Counting manually is waste of time. Earlier, we used to get the figure how many points we have scored but after changing the boddunan site pattern this was not there. Now it is bit difficult

I don't know the former format, so I can't comment on that. It looks like you are getting lots of points daily so it's hard for you to count it. Or what you can do is, note the points at a specific time and see how much you gain at the same time next day.

No need to count it manually. There is a way to find it out.
Just follow this.
forum --- Search next to the rules option --- enter your user name ---- Find posts from yesterday and newer and click search.
You can find number of posts with the timing.
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

Click on dashboard. You will be taken to a page where under the head 'Summary' you will see last month's points and the current months points. Subtract current month's points from yesterday's points.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Click on dashboard. You will be taken to a page where under the head 'Summary' you will see last month's points and the current months points. Subtract current month's points from yesterday's points.

Sarala has asked a way to find the points scored through forum alone. By subtracting you will find points including forums, Q&A section, Reading articles, Login points, etc.,
Thank you guys, you have given alot of processes. I will surely follow them.

Sarala has asked a way to find the points scored through forum alone. By subtracting you will find points including forums, Q&A section, Reading articles, Login points, etc.,

in that case Dashboard - my points is the best bet.

in that case Dashboard - my points is the best bet.

That was already mentioned and it has disadvantage of counting it manually. The way which I have mentioned serves the purpose.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.