Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is an old saying- better to eat mangoes than count the seeds. It is better to concentrate on activities thereby increasing points and cash. Let administration count the points.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu
We got all the details of our points in Dashboard- points section.
There is no separately count the points of forums section daily.

Be positive
Hence,we cannot see our points scored in forum section separately.I think it will be good if admin makes this facility.i.e Points can be labeled under different sections such as under forum,article,questions,polls.
Hence,we cannot see our points scored in forum section separately.I think it will be good if admin makes this facility.i.e Points can be labeled under different sections such as under forum,article,questions,polls.

We can see. Just follow the steps which I mentioned above.
There is an old saying- better to eat mangoes than count the seeds. It is better to concentrate on activities thereby increasing points and cash. Let administration count the points.

Totally agree with you sir ....we should just concentrate on the work......
How to see how many points we have completed in forums in a day?

No need to count it manually. There is a way to find it out.
Just follow this.
forum --- Search next to the rules option --- enter your user name ---- Find posts from yesterday and newer and click search.
You can find number of posts with the timing.

This was something I was not aware of, thanks a lot Arun, it is good to know..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Just follow this.
forum --- Search next to the rules option --- enter your user name ---- Find posts from yesterday and newer and click search.

Really I was not aware of this fact....thanks to you sir...

Just follow this.

I don't know how you came up with this. It looks rreally interesting. I haven't tried that yet. But the first thing is that I will do it now :)
I don't thing there is any option in the present format to know how much points a user has scored in a day one has to keep count of them manually.
I don't thing there is any option in the present format to know how much points a user has scored in a day one has to keep count of them manually.

The best way is to check it in the morning and then in the night while you finish for the day. That wil give you best idea.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.