Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yashoda, because of my total love to baby krishna and his pranks
yashoda, because of my total love to baby krishna and his pranks

What can a mother ask for more? I can understand the heart of a mother as I have experienced these things as you said in your response hahaha
I would like to compare myself with Chanda Kochar MD of ICICI Bank .... :unsure:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The thread was about comparing with characters of epics- which mean Ramayana, Mahabharata etc. But we are really comparing ourselves with real life characters.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I would like to compare myself with Chanda Kochar MD of ICICI Bank .... :unsure:

That's a great choice and of course of a great lady. I really admire Ms. Chanda. And she is one of the very few ladies I hold in high regard.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
hahahaha, Gulshan Ji = Amitabh Bachchan, hahaha funny, I would go with Kareena Kapoor in JAB WE MET :) :laugh:

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
The thread was about comparing with characters of epics- which mean Ramayana, Mahabharata etc. But we are really comparing ourselves with real life characters.

Thats true, so my choice would be Draupadi and why not ? :dry: she was according to me the central character of Mahabharata and the entire story in some way or the other revolved around her ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Thats true, so my choice would be Draupadi and why not ? :dry: she was according to me the central character of Mahabharata and the entire story in some way or the other revolved around her ..

Great choice! Draupadi was indeed a central character and not just that, she was very strong and a true woman of the earth!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Great choice! Draupadi was indeed a central character and not just that, she was very strong and a true woman of the earth!

True, Kalyani, I have always admired her strength and the way she handled adversities....There is a novel written by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni, entirely on her and her perspective Called The Palace of Illusions , which is a good read !

If you want to compare with any character of any epic then which character you will compare yourself?

I will compare myself with Mumtaaj

With which Mumtaaj, Mumtaaz of empire Shajhan or Mumtaaz of Mayur Madhwani.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.