Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Fish oil supplements could cut diabetes risk

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/health-from-arounf-the-web-slideshow/fish-oil-supplements-could-cut-diabetes-risk-photo--287099787.html

Useful information ! In fact here in mangalore we have a tradition of drinking cod liver oil during childhood for health purpose, now I feel that it should be continued all through your life ...

We are vegetarian and don't like to use cord oil.

High-water fruits, such as melons and blackberries, contain very high concentrations. Pomegranates, which are believed to have anti-cancer properties, also contain much omega-3.

Walnuts too are eccellent source of omega 3 fatty acids...All green leafy vegetables have it too !

When other options are available then i think we need not to kill fishes for our health.
Fish oil supplements could cut diabetes risk

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/health-from-arounf-the-web-slideshow/fish-oil-supplements-could-cut-diabetes-risk-photo--287099787.html

Useful information ! In fact here in mangalore we have a tradition of drinking cod liver oil during childhood for health purpose, now I feel that it should be continued all through your life ...

We are vegetarian and don't like to use cord oil.

High-water fruits, such as melons and blackberries, contain very high concentrations. Pomegranates, which are believed to have anti-cancer properties, also contain much omega-3.

Walnuts too are eccellent source of omega 3 fatty acids...All green leafy vegetables have it too !

When other options are available then i think we need not to kill fishes for our health.

Well, fish is a staple food for many so you have to look at it that way...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Fish oil supplements are the last resort for me . My kitchen cabinet offers me a plethora of natural remedies like turmeric and garlic.
Diabetes is a lifestyle related ailment. A change in lifestyle is the most preferable way of curing it .
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.