When journalists questioned dhoni about spot fixing in the IPL dhoni didn't say a word .What is your opinion on that silence maintained by dhoni?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When journalists questioned dhoni about spot fixing in the IPL dhoni didn't say a word .What is your opinion on that silence maintained by dhoni?

It's apparent he was gagged by the BCCI. After reaching England, Dhoni Issued a press statement that he would talk about the spot fixing at an opportune time.
I think Dhoni might be upset because of some photos showing vindoo one of the arrested bookie sitting near to his wife sakshi.
I feel that Dhoni is doing a wise thing by keeping mum instead of adding some more to the already complicated mess.What excatly can he do by speaking ? as of now it is at the stage of investigation and it is better for those concerned not to add their bit and make the task even more difficult because the media would go crazy...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: V.Arunkumar , Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I agree with you ,some rumours went through the media that the BCCI has asked Dhoni to remain silent on the issue.Finally the trouble torn BCCI has made a correct decision.
In my opinion, Dhoni was the first person to come out and speak openly about the scandal. The person who dominates on the field is expected to take steps off the field as well.

It's apparent he was gagged by the BCCI. After reaching England, Dhoni Issued a press statement that he would talk about the spot fixing at an opportune time.

What can he say He might be in a shock after this news....at this stage I thing keeping mum is good instead of giving one more point to the media for controversy...
Well said and also the journalists should not question Dhoni on the spot fixing scandal since he has to focus on the champions trophy.
I feel that Dhoni is doing a wise thing by keeping mum instead of adding some more to the already complicated mess.What excatly can he do by speaking ? as of now it is at the stage of investigation and it is better for those concerned not to add their bit and make the task even more difficult because the media would go crazy...

I think he is not interested in giving birth to any new
controversy.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

I totally agree with you. Its great that he has not made a comment on it. Its like adding fuel to fire. Great job!
Thank you said by: usha manohar

What can he say He might be in a shock after this news....at this stage I thing keeping mum is good instead of giving one more point to the media for controversy...

But his silence can also be tranlated in different ways and he will have to come clean on that.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.