Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's not Dhoni's business to control such issues, so why should he make any comment on spot fixing. Its the board which control things. Don't don't want to create further controversy for IPL, wise decision to keep his mount shut :)

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
It's not Dhoni's business to control such issues, so why should he make any comment on spot fixing. Its the board which control things. Don't don't want to create further controversy for IPL, wise decision to keep his mount shut :)

He maintained silence on the instructions of the BCCI. To justify his silence, he has already issued a press statement that he would speak about spot fixing at an opportune moment.
There is no need for anyone including Dhoni to give so many statements on TV and in press. The issue of match fixing is well under investigation.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There is no need for anyone including Dhoni to give so many statements on TV and in press. The issue of match fixing is well under investigation.

Fingers were pointed out at CSK too. No wonder, people will question Dhoni and moreover, he is an important part of the cricketing world in India. Naturally he comes in the picutre.
as captain of indian cricket team, his act of keeping mum is not at all justified. every single cricket lover in india is waiting for assurance from the likes of dhoni, dravid, tendulkar etc in order to restore our faith in the game of cricket
I feel that Dhoni is doing a wise thing by keeping mum instead of adding some more to the already complicated mess.What excatly can he do by speaking ? as of now it is at the stage of investigation and it is better for those concerned not to add their bit and make the task even more difficult because the media would go crazy...

I totally agree with you. Its great that he has not made a comment on it. Its like adding fuel to fire. Great job!

Exactly ! Most of the time we get contradictory statements which only confuse people.It is better not to judge before an investigation is made and conclusions drawn by the concerned authorities ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I feel that Dhoni is doing a wise thing by keeping mum instead of adding some more to the already complicated mess.What excatly can he do by speaking ? as of now it is at the stage of investigation and it is better for those concerned not to add their bit and make the task even more difficult because the media would go crazy...

I totally agree with you. Its great that he has not made a comment on it. Its like adding fuel to fire. Great job!

Exactly ! Most of the time we get contradictory statements which only confuse people.It is better not to judge before an investigation is made and conclusions drawn by the concerned authorities ...

And remember, not speaking anything is also a statement. Dhoni had to make a tough choice between speaking and keeping mum. Whether he speaks or not, people will speak about him, no doubt.
I can't understand, why would Dhoni make any statement. It's BCCI job to resolve fixing issue. What will do in this matter?

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
I can't understand, why would Dhoni make any statement. It's BCCI job to resolve fixing issue. What will do in this matter?

Besides he looked as if he was under instructions to keep mum. How can he open his mouth against instructions from top bosses. He has replied to his critics by winning an international event.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Besides he looked as if he was under instructions to keep mum. How can he open his mouth against instructions from top bosses. He has replied to his critics by winning an international event.

There is a saying in Sanskrit. “Mounam artha angeekaram” Means, silence says half agreeing. Dhoni knows everything about IPL scam.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.